What's The Deal With Travis Henry? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal With Travis Henry?

dominizzo said:
it would be nice for Travis to TEACH JJ ARRINGS the job i like Travis running style. Id like him too go to zzona MY fav 2nd team and im sure he will be good there. Go Travis Go

Zona is no longer interested. They won't even ever look at Henry again. The money wasn't right the first time and it won't be right no, baring a major injury

AZfinfan said:
Zona is no longer interested. They won't even ever look at Henry again. The money wasn't right the first time and it won't be right no, baring a major injury[/QUOTE)

Zona is my 2nd fav team i liked them since the days of GArrison Hearst Rob Moore Simeon Rice woow well Denny will do alot to bring that team where they left offf

dominizzo said:
Alexnader is stayin if its anyone its the Edge to be moved hes unhappy in Colts offense do u blame hiM. HE never gets the ball at the 5 yard line or 2 yard line, heh i say Edge will be a faLCON NEXT YEAR. He also has a home up there

I would love to see that. BUt personally I don't think as long as the falcons have Vick that they will ever go after a high priced vet like Edge. They don't really need a player like that. Besides how much better of a running game can you get. They already lead the league in rushing.

AZfinfan said:
I would love to see that. BUt personally I don't think as long as the falcons have Vick that they will ever go after a high priced vet like Edge. They don't really need a player like that. Besides how much better of a running game can you get. They already lead the league in rushing.

U really like Zona??

dominizzo said:
are u serious Taylor is no longer there can i see proof

its called being injured. they arnt saying much about it.

sidenote: did he ever go to a probowl? if not, hes definatly one of the best that never went. :salute:

dominizzo said:
U really like Zona??

I live here in Phoenix, so over time they have grown on me a bit. I think that they are a rising team, much like the Dolphins. I expect them to be playoff contender this year. Excpecially in the NFC west

The problem with Henry this year is not Henry. He is a excellent tough back. The problem is that two of the NFL's backs that happen to be a touch better than Henry want trades are are willing there teams are willing to take 2nd picks for them because of the strong draft. It is a horrible time to be a rb that wants a trade or a new contract.

MelbournePhin said:
vikes still have bennet, mewelde moore, and ciatric fason

I think Ciatric will be the reeeel deeeel. I say he will put up good numbers and We will freak and say why didn't we gwt him, thats if Ronnie doesnt pan out

I say he will put up good numbers and We will freak and say why didn't we gwt him,

he has a bigger chance at being a bust than ronnie.

MelbournePhin said:
I say he will put up good numbers and We will freak and say why didn't we gwt him,

he has a bigger chance at being a bust than ronnie.

i agree but the guy was good with Florida man. U just never know righht

Back
Top Bottom