What's The Deal With Travis Henry? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal With Travis Henry?

AZfinfan said:
I live here in Phoenix, so over time they have grown on me a bit. I think that they are a rising team, much like the Dolphins. I expect them to be playoff contender this year. Excpecially in the NFC west

The problem with Henry this year is not Henry. He is a excellent tough back. The problem is that two of the NFL's backs that happen to be a touch better than Henry want trades are are willing there teams are willing to take 2nd picks for them because of the strong draft. It is a horrible time to be a rb that wants a trade or a new contract.

is it long that u like Zona?

MelbournePhin said:
fred taylor ring a bell?
from the thread I just posted. They say they aren't interested but desperation can lead to teams changing their minds. Who knows. That's why we'd rather wait and see instead of just cutting him.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Another week, another rumor about Fred Taylor being "doubtful" for training camp. It's best to take a wait and see approach, but for fantasy leaguers with mid-summer drafts, Taylor should be near the bottom of the starting running back rankings. We have him 28th, behind J.J. Arrington and Duce Staley… Despite Taylor's troubles, the Jaguars insist they aren't interested in Travis Henry. They are willing to gamble on LaBrandon Toefield, Alvin Pearman, and Greg Jones while they wait on Taylor. If Taylor isn't ready during training camp, look for a veteran (Eddie George?) to be brought in.

toefield is pretty talented and could easily carry the load for a couple of games

( i live in a jags market and have seen plenty of their games)

Justasportsfan said:
from the thread I just posted......

Jacksonville Jaguars: Another week, another rumor about Fred Taylor being "doubtful" for training camp. It's best to take a wait and see approach, but for fantasy leaguers with mid-summer drafts, Taylor should be near the bottom of the starting running back rankings. We have him 28th, behind J.J. Arrington and Duce Staley… Despite Taylor's troubles, the Jaguars insist they aren't interested in Travis Henry. They are willing to gamble on LaBrandon Toefield, Alvin Pearman, and Greg Jones while they wait on Taylor. If Taylor isn't ready during training camp, look for a veteran (Eddie George?) to be brought in.

Poor Eddie the guy is not bad for his age. He should be able to get a job like i say the Titans take him back or i see texans takin a glare

MelbournePhin said:
toefield is pretty talented and could easily carry the load for a couple of games

Toefield IMO is just a grat back up notin else

MelbournePhin said:

I'll take your word for it. Just viewing possible options even if they're slim.

dominizzo said:
LaBRandon Too me will never live it up to be a succesful starter like Fred TAylor was, Point Final

i never said he would. it doesnt mean that he cant start for 2-3 games if needed

dominizzo said:
is it long that u like Zona?

5/6 years. It has been tough living here being an NFL junky. This franchise has seen its worst in my opinion. But it was pretty hard liking them at first. Hell I have season tickets to the Cards. I pay 140 dollars for endzone tickets. Then I just move to the 50 yard line because no one is ever at the games. It is really sad. 20,000 every week, the stadium holds 80k

Justasportsfan said:
I think he's either going to end up w/ the eagles or titans.

I think Jacksonville is interested, or atleast it was reported they were interested, I don't have a link but Paul Hamilton the Bills beat reporter stated it some time on the air. My guess is Donahoe waits it out and he'll be traded when some starting running back gets hurt.

Looks Like the titans have offered a 4th.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8524488

The Tennessee Titans, the team still most likely to land Henry, have offered a fourth-round pick. Granted, this could be the Bills' negotiating ploy, but for right now, they're sticking firm to it -- a three, or no deal. And with the Titans backfield looking as shallow as it does, Henry might be worth the three the Dolphins gave up for former St. Louis running back Lamar Gordon.

http://www.billsdaily.com/

Titans Up Offer For Henry: NFL.com is reporting that the Titans have upped their offer for Travis Henry but the Bills aren't biting yet. The Titans reportedly have offered a fourth round pick for Henry, previously they reportedly only offered a fifth round pick. The Bills originally wanted a 2nd round pick for Henry but would accept a third rounder according to speculation. They would not budge again and accept the Titans latest offer.

Justasportsfan said:
Looks Like the titans have offered a 4th.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8524488

The Tennessee Titans, the team still most likely to land Henry, have offered a fourth-round pick. Granted, this could be the Bills' negotiating ploy, but for right now, they're sticking firm to it -- a three, or no deal. And with the Titans backfield looking as shallow as it does, Henry might be worth the three the Dolphins gave up for former St. Louis running back Lamar Gordon.

http://www.billsdaily.com/

Titans Up Offer For Henry: NFL.com is reporting that the Titans have upped their offer for Travis Henry but the Bills aren't biting yet. The Titans reportedly have offered a fourth round pick for Henry, previously they reportedly only offered a fifth round pick. The Bills originally wanted a 2nd round pick for Henry but would accept a third rounder according to speculation. They would not budge again and accept the Titans latest offer.

I guesss Fisher is really desperate especially with Chris Brown always injured, Henry would make an immeadiate impact with the Titans

dominizzo said:
I guesss Fisher is really desperate especially with Chris Brown always injured, Henry would make an immeadiate impact with the Titans
now they would have 2 injury prone rb's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom