What's The Deal With Travis Henry? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal With Travis Henry?

Justasportsfan said:
I think so, but edge and Alexander are still out there.

Alexnader is stayin if its anyone its the Edge to be moved hes unhappy in Colts offense do u blame hiM. HE never gets the ball at the 5 yard line or 2 yard line, heh i say Edge will be a faLCON NEXT YEAR. He also has a home up there

Justasportsfan said:
he's under contract. Nothing he can do. He can attempt to sit it out but I doubt it. He was the one who offered to sign a contract extension because he needed cash. I really think someone's gonna trade for him.

Don't expect much if you still think your going to trade him. I think he is going to stay on your roster and if i were a buffalo fan i would be thrilled if he stayed. McGahee still needs to prove to me that his knee can hold up before I take it to the bank.

dominizzo said:
I think the only team that would give u a 3rd would be tenneessee but even at that Fisher loves his draft picks so it seems to me all the other teams are ok at running back so are the eagles so i say Henry holds out
Westbrook is not a 40 att/game rb. Brown is more fragile than Rob Johnson. Every year for one reason or another, something happens to a rb at camp. In 2003 the bills sgined Olandis Gary and then later traded him to the lions for a 4th because their rb got injured at camp.

Lazy1 said:
Don't expect much if you still think your going to trade him. I think he is going to stay on your roster and if i were a buffalo fan i would be thrilled if he stayed. McGahee still needs to prove to me that his knee can hold up before I take it to the bank.
I don't have a problem with him staying but we signed Rashad Lee. I think we're set at rb. Wiliis should be 100% with his knee and isn't any more at risk than your rb.

somebody is bound to get injured in TC or early-season. im sure henry would be looked at by a team in desperation.

Justasportsfan said:
Westbrook is not a 40 att/game rb. Brown is more fragile than Rob Johnson. Every year for one reason or another, something happens to a rb at camp. In 2003 the bills sgined Olandis Gary and then later traded him to the lions for a 4th because their rb got injured at camp.

goood luck dude

dominizzo said:
I think the only team that would give u a 3rd would be tenneessee but even at that Fisher loves his draft picks so it seems to me all the other teams are ok at running back so are the eagles so i say Henry holds out

i think it will end up being a draft pick which can increase to a higher pick if Henry gets a set number of yards.

like if he only gets 300 yards as a backup RB, we would get a 4th or 5th :shakeno: , but if he gets 1200, (meaning he was the starter and ran well), than it can go as high as a 3rd.. or maybe 2nd if he does really well. :D .

but we wont cut him. if push comes to shove, we will take a 5th rounder for him, rather than cut him and get nothing.

MelbournePhin said:
somebody is bound to get injured in TC or early-season. im sure henry would be looked at by a team in desperation.
exactly. Lamar was signed for a 3rd because the fins were deperate.

BTW, Dominizzo, we cut Morris so don't expect the bills to trade Henry to get Morris back.

ch19079 said:
i think it will end up being a draft pick which can increase to a higher pick if Henry gets a set number of yards.

like if he only gets 300 yards as a backup RB, we would get a 4th or 5th :shakeno: , but if he gets 1200, (meaning he was the starter and ran well), than it can go as high as a 3rd.. or maybe 2nd if he does really well. :D .

but we wont cut him. if push comes to shove, we will take a 5th rounder for him, rather than cut him and get nothing.

ya but If noone wants him TD better jus dump him so he wont hear him no mo

How many years are left on his current contract? If more than one, they'll probably keep a hold onto him til next years draft.

razorphin said:
How many years are left on his current contract? If more than one, they'll probably keep a hold onto him til next years draft.
1 year and a 1.5 million cap hit. Not bad for a rb who's rushed for over 1300 yds for 2 seasons.

Don't forget, the Jags to don't have a rb. Their rb just signed a movie contract w/ Bang cartoons.

dominizzo said:
ya but If noone wants him TD better jus dump him so he wont hear him no mo
real GMs dont just dump players when they can get something in return.

the bills dont expect him back, and he doesnt expect to be back. hes just waiting for a trade to be done, and the bills are waiting for a decent offer.

Don't forget, the Jags to don't have a rb. Their rb just signed a movie contract w/ Bang cartoons

fred taylor ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom