What's The Deal With Travis Henry? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal With Travis Henry?

Justasportsfan said:
now they would have 2 injury prone rb's :lol:

i think there is a diffrence between a injury prone RB who sits out several games and an injury prone RB who plays well with injuries.

i still think that "injury" last season was just an excuse. hes wanted out of buffalo since we drafted McGahee.

ch19079 said:
i think there is a diffrence between a injury prone RB who sits out several games and an injury prone RB who plays well with injuries.

i still think that "injury" last season was just an excuse. hes wanted out of buffalo since we drafted McGahee.
I was just kidding. Henry is a warrior.

FinNasty23 said:
He is definatly gunna end up with the Titans. Chris Brown CANNOT stay healthy. it is a shame but its true. He just broke his hand or something like that recently and might miss a little of TC. I dont see the eagles signing a hold out player when they have ones of their own with C. Simon and TO and i think the intrest in Henry was to put some leverage on Wesbrook (Wesbrook just signed today). Also, Philly is gunna have Buckholter(sp?) back this year and they drafted a RB too. Henry is definatly going to Tennessee...

Nasty

The titans seems to be the team. He went to school there so there ya go.

My guess is that the only two teams I can see him going to would be Tennessee and Jacksonville. As of now, Tennessee seems the most likely... and I think it's going to happen soon enough. I think Buffalo's crazy thought to turn down a 4th round pick for Henry... I'm surprised they even got that much.

painnotpleasure said:
My guess is that the only two teams I can see him going to would be Tennessee and Jacksonville. As of now, Tennessee seems the most likely... and I think it's going to happen soon enough. I think Buffalo's crazy thought to turn down a 4th round pick for Henry... I'm surprised they even got that much.
Are you on drugs? feely for a 2nd and Lamar Gordon for a 3rd? Henry rushed for over 1300 yds for two season. Niether Gordon nor Feeley were proven and they got that much? :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
Are you on drugs? feely for a 2nd and Lamar Gordon for a 3rd? Henry rushed for over 1300 yds for two season. Niether Gordon nor Feeley were proven and they got that much? :shakeno:

Honestly. Feeley is worth a second and a back to back 1300 rusher is barely worth a fourth? Clear example of someone who doesn't have a clue and talks directly out of their ***.

Wagon Circler said:
Honestly. Feeley is worth a second and a back to back 1300 rusher is barely worth a fourth? Clear example of someone who doesn't have a clue and talks directly out of their ***.

Neither player is worth either pick. Henry is worth atleast a 2nd but the market is what it is. Right now nobody is offering a 2nd and the Bills haven't panicked into thinking thats all they can get. Now they will atleast what till the preseason when maybe a big back goes down and a team swings a deal for 1300 yard back itching to get out of Buffalo and play for a new contract. It makes no sense for them to trade Henry now when the market is at it's worse, I look for him to be dealt in the preseason if at all at this point.

GreenMonster said:
Neither player is worth either pick. Henry is worth atleast a 2nd but the market is what it is. Right now nobody is offering a 2nd and the Bills haven't panicked into thinking thats all they can get. Now they will atleast what till the preseason when maybe a big back goes down and a team swings a deal for 1300 yard back itching to get out of Buffalo and play for a new contract. It makes no sense for them to trade Henry now when the market is at it's worse, I look for him to be dealt in the preseason if at all at this point.
a more sensible post. :cooldude:

GreenMonster said:

Exactly. That's why the people saying "wow they should just take the fourth rounder now and get it over with." have no clue. There is still a lot more offseason.

Wagon Circler said:
Exactly. That's why the people saying "wow they should just take the fourth rounder now and get it over with." have no clue. There is still a lot more offseason.

Do either of you Jills fans:cooldude: (have to give you some grief) think Henry will play for the Bills this year. I guess if no offer comes in the preseason does Henry suit up for the cash or try an Ogun.

He's definately going to be traded before the regular season.

Under the very slim chance that he is around, I really don't care if he suits up or not. He's nothing but trade bait to me at this point.

Wagon Circler said:
He's definately going to be traded before the regular season.

Under the very slim chance that he is around, I really don't care if he suits up or not. He's nothing but trade bait to me at this point.

Bills fans (and management most likely) digust for Henry at this point is the only thing that will stop a team from trading a 2nd. I am sure many teams have offered 4's and some may a 3 before the draft. I see this as your only sticking point to trading him.

Justasportsfan said:
Woah woah hold up there buddy! I'm basing this on the fact that Travis Henry has stated that he will not take a diminished role and will not play for Buffalo again if that's the case. He'd rather sit out than be a team player. I think that right there impacts his trade value. By no means do I feel he's worth a mid pick or less. I honestly think he would be worth a 2nd-3rd round pick at the LEAST but it's because of the situation he's in right now I feel has lowered his trade value. I honestly was surprised Tennessee offered Buffalo a 4th round pick because I didn't even feel they would get that high for him... for the simple reason of... why would teams be offering much if Buffalo can't keep him? And if they do keep him, he won't play a single down for them. It's almost like a lose/lose situation. I think a 4th round pick is better than nothing and I'm quite surprised they didn't jump right on the offer considering they weren't getting any offers like that earlier.

And as for Gordon and Feeley, neither of them worth what we traded for them and I feel that they were horrible moves made out of desperation on our part. No way am I defending those moves whatsoever. I wish we would've had that 2nd round pick and OUR 3rd round pick for the previous draft. There's no doubt in my mind that Travis Henry is a productive consistent proven back and if it wasn't the drafting of McGahee, he'd still be getting 1200,1300,1400+ rushing yards each season, the sky's the limit. I am not taking away from hs talent at all, I just feel that considering Buffalo is in a tough situation... I'm surprised Tennessee offered that high of a pick. If no one offered anything for Henry, what would they do? Release him or let him hold out the whole season? See my point? Sorry, if it seemed like I came off the wrong way, I obviously wasn't detailed enough about my point.

But as for my predictions, I do think Travis Henry will get traded, but I don't think Buffalo will get that their 3rd that they are looking for... I feel they'll eventually give in to a 4th, most likely to Tennessee. But it's still a possiblity that he could go to Jacksonville, if they are willing to give up a 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom