What's Your Take On Rutgers? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Your Take On Rutgers?

Nick is God said:
Whoa, what questions have I not answered?

I asked you what do you think makes them great teams? when have they proven greatness? and I asked you why Boise Stae isn't great since they are undefeated?

nyjunc said:
I asked you what do you think makes them great teams? when have they proven greatness? and I asked you why Boise Stae isn't great since they are undefeated?

I thought I did:

If they run the table and win a major bowl game? Yes.

I mean it's a simple answer but for me that's all a team has to do to be considered a great team, if you win all your games including a major bowl game there is no reason I can see to not consider a team that does this in Division I a great team.

UF Fin Kat said:
USF will play @ Auburn next year. and they will win handily. :D

What!?!? win... handily... :grouplaug
And to think you had the audacity to call someone "clueless" in a post earlier. I would love to take your money on this game next year. Puh puh please!

HurriPhin said:
What!?!? win... handily... :grouplaug
And to think you had the audacity to call someone "clueless" in a post earlier. I would love to take your money on this game next year. Puh puh please!

I think the smile at the end of her post indicates a hint of sarcasm/wishful thinking...

However UL winning the Big East and playing for a title is far more unrealistic than USF beating Auburn.

DonShula84 said:
However UL winning the Big East and playing for a title is far more unrealistic than USF beating Auburn.

So would you like in on this wager as well or is your big mouth to busy defending the lady.

HurriPhin said:
So would you like in on this wager as well or is your big mouth to busy defending the lady.

:lol: I didnt say USF would win, I couldnt care less, why would I want to bet on it? The comeback, lets bet on it especially over the internet, reminds me of my 10 year old cousin. He'll bet you a million dollars if you want. He'd also bet you that his dad can beat up your dad if you want to take it down to that level.

you have no clue how to read, do you Hurriphin? well, at least you're being true to your Cane roots.

I think it is wrong that teams like Louisville, Boise State and Rutgers don't get the respect that other schools who are undefeated or have one loss get.....that's why we need a playoff system. :tantrum:

If Rutgers gets by West Virginia I think their worthy. But I honestly don't think their getting past them!

Roman529 said:
I think it is wrong that teams like Louisville, Boise State and Rutgers don't get the respect that other schools who are undefeated or have one loss get.....that's why we need a playoff system. :tantrum:

Well, you don't have to worry about the Big East squads getting the respect they "deserve" now.

They never deserved being mentioned in the NC talks to begin with.

I wonder if all the Louisville and Rutgers fans will be clamouring for Boise States cause like they did their own?

Back
Top Bottom