When was the last time we had more talent than this year's team? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When was the last time we had more talent than this year's team?

Most talented team since the overhyped Shula team with big Eric Green at TE. The team just couldn't put anything together that year....it was almost embarrassing...

But, yes, this is the most talented team in awhile....this team has more talent top to bottom than many of the Marino led teams...

We finally have a Clayton-Moore-Duper type group at WR with Stills-Landry-DVP...
We have a solid blocking TE and alleged top catching TE (remains to be seen)
Ajayi is a beast - not even questionable...ran hard w/ minimal offensive line help last year...
Hayes was a great add, he along with Wake, Suh, Phillips, Branch, & Harris should be good.
I like our corners...Maxwell stepped up late last year & Howard is a stud...still need a slot CB though...
Kiko is no Zach, but the Kiko/Timmons/Raekwon should be able to tackle well & make plays.
Coaching is the best we've had since Shula...although we still have a lot of work to do...the offense has to shore up it's 3rd down %, and the defense has to get off the field.

The early 2000's.

We were impossible to run on having Gardener and Bowens with Zach cleaning up.

I remember our D-Line wouldn't even budge a foot. That's how great they were.

Then you look at the back 7 which was ridiculous as well.

If we had Tannehill back then, we would have a real strong run in the playoffs IMO.

The NFL has evolved so much since then it's amazing. (Good and Bad)

I believe the last time we had a starting LT and C play 16 games in the same season was 2008. Jake Long and Samson Satele.

And we make the playoffs that year lol

How coincidental lol

We really need Laremy to stay healthy and find a real replacement for Pouncey.

Pouncey is a great center unfortunately he's always hurt.

I am starting to think the Dolphins FO is realizing Pouncey is more of an injured nuisance than a Pro Bowl Center. (like he should be)

Availability is ability. He's damn near useless for us. Injuries happen and then there's injury prone guys

I believe the last time we had a starting LT and C play 16 games in the same season was 2008. Jake Long and Samson Satele.
Are you some kind of super computer of random knowledge lol

Back
Top Bottom