Which 1st-2nd Round WR fits best with Tua/McDaniel/Waddle? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which 1st-2nd Round WR fits best with Tua/McDaniel/Waddle?

This should be a BPA Offense heavy Draft.

I would have no problem with a Defensive pick or two depending on the board but they need to add talent to every position group on Offense.

Obviously we will know a lot more after they throw all that Cap Cash around.
I agree. But a lot will depend on what happens with Ogbah. He's been so productive for Miami that I hope the Dolphins keep him. If not, than getting a pass rusher also becomes a priority.

I think keeping Ogbah is more important than keeping Gesicki.

But even if Ogbah returns I would never turn up my nose at adding another good pass rusher.

You can't have too many guys who can get to the QB.

A solid LB would help this Defense too, but beyond that it has to be Offense, Offense, Offense this off season.

I think keeping Ogbah is more important than keeping Gesicki.

But even if Ogbah returns I would never turn up my nose at adding another good pass rusher.

You can't have too many guys who can get to the QB.

A solid LB would help this Defense too, but beyond that it has to be Offense, Offense, Offense this off season.
100 percent. I'm sure Grier and McDaniel feel the same way.

Miami still isn't at the point where they get enough pressure rushing three or four. But the offense needs major changes.

Apparently Miami is going all out for devante Adams which is fine by me. Get Adams to pair with waddle and fix the line you are already cooking with gas
If this is true I’d be absolutely giddy! But I still don’t expect that to keep us from drafting another WR early.

Devante Adams will be Franchised or Franchised and then traded.

IF Rodgers stays in Green Bay Adams will sign a long term deal there. IF Rodgers leaves then Adams will probably try to force a trade as well.

I do not see Miami in a position to pay top dollar and big trade assets to acquire Adams.

I'd like to see Metchie and Erik Ezukanma added...and they wouldn't cost 29...

I would take Dotson from Penn State. I realize he is a clone of Waddle. Both can take the top off the defence. are deadly on shallow or deep crosses. Deadly running after the catch. You can't double team both of them and the one that plays outside gets a soft corner. Easy money, even for Tua.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your strategy.

T Burks hits 4.5 flat...he fast enough..

no way he lasts til 29

I think Bell's time makes him a 2nd rounder.

I am afraid Dotson ran fast enough to be out of reach at #29.

Burk's time is impressive at his size but not the D.K Metcalf type performance some hoped to see.

I would take Dotson from Penn State. I realize he is a clone of Waddle. Both can take the top off the defence. are deadly on shallow or deep crosses. Deadly running after the catch. You can't double team both of them and the one that plays outside gets a soft corner. Easy money, even for Tua.
Would be thrilled to team Dotson with Waddle but I don't think he will make it to #29.

Adding him or Williams to Waddle to give the Fins two scary guys to deal with.

Go get Dotson and bell back to back, give us a WR unit to be proud of

Shanny says he needs three different types of receivers for his offense to operate:

A dominant X
a burner
a possession type

We already have the burner who can also be a possession type.

I think with their scorching 40s, Christian Watson is in play at 29 and Alec Pierce is in play at 50 (maybe a trade back to 70ish for Alec idk). Prior to the combine i was thinking Watson at 50 or Pierce at 101, but I don't think either will be there now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom