Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven?

Remember what Ross said, "no three yards and a cloud of dust" offense, picking Pouncey would be a good pick if they were airing the ball out, a DE would make me slit my wrist.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

I would say the people complaining about our recent early round picks were pretty correct. Maybe you should give them a little credit.

then you are not a true fan
I'm as diehard as it gets. If we pick Dalton, I'll probably be apathetic for a day or two, then just slip into a deep depression over the weekend. But all will be good.

you guys all crack me up .. . . u are married to mallet without realistically looking at the kid. if they draft mallet at 15 and he turns out to be a bust, you'll hail it as another "BLUNDER" by this regime.

we need a guard. and we need a 2nd round pick. i hope we trade down and grab a solid interior lineman.

we need a QB in free agency. or try to develop Mallet out of the second round. Mallet is not a first round caliber player.

its amazing. i think that any QB the dolphins showed interest in and the media reported on would be the Fan Favorite here at Finheaven. u ppl glorified henne now your glorifying mallet. Drafting a 2nd round qb in the first round doesnt make him a true first round qb. it wont help his success in the league. i hope we dont spend pick 15 on mallet.

I hate the idea of Pouncey only because we're already investing a billion dollars in the oline.

I would say the people complaining about our recent early round picks were pretty correct. Maybe you should give them a little credit.
I agree the drafting by this team looks like it has been done by a bunch of daft High School cheerleaders instead of NFL professionals.

I hate the idea of Pouncey only because we're already investing a billion dollars in the oline.
We spent more money on the OLine with this regime than any other part of the team, and its still a mess.

To answer the OP I would say if its, Kaepernick/Dalton/Ingram/DLineman I will be p*ssed but if its Mallet I am okay with it.

you guys all crack me up .. . . u are married to mallet without realistically looking at the kid. if they draft mallet at 15 and he turns out to be a bust, you'll hail it as another "BLUNDER" by this regime.

we need a guard. and we need a 2nd round pick. i hope we trade down and grab a solid interior lineman.

we need a QB in free agency. or try to develop Mallet out of the second round. Mallet is not a first round caliber player.

its amazing. i think that any QB the dolphins showed interest in and the media reported on would be the Fan Favorite here at Finheaven. u ppl glorified henne now your glorifying mallet. Drafting a 2nd round qb in the first round doesnt make him a true first round qb. it wont help his success in the league. i hope we dont spend pick 15 on mallet.

A player at any position can be a bust. Not sure why people are so scared of the qb position.

A player at any position can be a bust. Not sure why people are so scared of the qb position.
Because, as has been seen here in Henne, if you make a mistake there, you can't cover it up as easily as at other positions. There is no other position except the center, that touches the ball every play. Therefore the QB has to be good or you are sunk.

Back
Top Bottom