Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven?

The only way I'd ever be happy with drafting Pouncey is if we somehow acquired Carson Palmer and signed DeAngelo Williams by tomorrow, which is NEVER going to happen. JUST SAY NO TO POUNCEY! Let the Black and Yellow have him.....

I LOVE ME SOME RYAN MALLETT, PLEASE!

If we pick at 15 period! We need to trade back and get a 2nd back...

Ryan Mallett for me. With the distractions the Dolphins already have with Marshall, they do not need the distractions that Mallett comes with. The guy can't speak, he can't carry himself, and he's generally overrated. In short, he's a stupider version of Chad Henne. Thanks, but no thanks.

A non-sexy, but totally logical pick is Mike Pouncey. Either that or trade out of the first round for Jake Locker and a running back.

they will probably mess it up any way, so who cares

Mike Pouncey or any other cornfed lineman

pouncey-1.jpg

Anything other than OL/DL will do me................

Another ****ing cornfed lineman would make me flip out. We have more than enough fat, slow pieces of garbage on this team.

Dalton or Locker for sure. Neither of these guys belong in the first round.
Pick will probably be pouncy or ingram. Both good, solid players but not value at 15.
If the team uses the BPA approach it will be a passs rusher. I cant get angry at that even if we do need offensive playmakers.
The best move would be a trade down.....even if we dont get equal value (ie, getting only a 1st & 2nd instead of a later round pick too)

BTW, Pouncy will not play center. Cant snap out of the shotgun and always pops his head up pre snap. That wont fly in the NFL

No D-lineman, unless its Kerrigan and moving him to OLB. Not thrilled with OL either, though it fills a need.

Back
Top Bottom