Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven?

Mallett has Leaf written all over him. Add a sub par Oline and things go from bad to worse.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

This is exactly what's going to happen on here

I don't give a rat's *** who they pick as long as they get good players. I don't care if you take Ryan Mallett and he ends up being a good player or if you reach for Andy Dalton and he ends up being a good player. They can pick whoever the hell they want. I would hope they know more than I do, so I will do my best to reserve judgement until these players get some playing time.

I don't give a rat's *** who they pick as long as they get good players. I don't care if you take Ryan Mallett and he ends up being a good player or if you reach for Andy Dalton and he ends up being a good player. They can pick whoever the hell they want. I would hope they know more than I do, so I will do my best to reserve judgement until these players get some playing time.

well most people have an opinion. its easy to say a pick is good three years later. They may know more but they still picked pat white

Dalton at 15 would be an awesome pick. Only bad pick at 15 is Mallet

3-4 DE by far should get the worst reaction . . . . though we probably would get a hell of a player for the position in Jordan or Watt.

I just think Mallett makes since. With below-average QB play from Henne I believe with a better QB it will make a big difference. With the shelf life of a RB being so short I believe it to be costly to draft another so high. I believe they want D.Williams in FA. Drafting Pouncy is the safest move they can make at this point but would cause more fan uproar.Mallet is the fan favorite right now, but will they finally listen?

Honestly, I would love a QB or RB in the 1st as much as the next person, but I don't think I'd be too disappointed in any pick the FO decides to make. I mean, I honestly think that the F.O. will stay conservative and go Best OL/DL available at 15. I heard something on ESPN today saying Miami is SUPER HIGH on Kaepernick at 15, but I see that as a smokescreen.

I have my own 1st round mock made, having Miami taking Mallett at 15, but after watching today, I believe it'll be Pouncey, or best OL/DL available. So i won't be surprised no matter the pick. Just have to go with the flow.

Some fool who can't play football, but is picked on all these talking-head-expert-metrics-blah-blah ... or a guy with a horrible character, some due diligence has to uncover this.

Non-football Fools: Ginn & White ... also ... Gholston & any other who never was really a football star

Character: Ryan Leaf, Purple-Drank-Lazy-Lardy JaMarcus, Pacman, Randy Moss, Aquib ... jesus, hire a detective agency, they don't cost much!! Hire college kids to hang out & collect gossip!! Do something!!

There's ALOT of good football players ... choose one!! If a guy like Jason Allen busts, well you're a dumb GM .. but at least he had a chance compared to the others above!!!

Get us a Good, Solid Football player ... although we need a QB, any good player will do to build the team. (BTW, you win football with corn fed ... one of the first things Footsie Ryan went after ... Bellicheat keys on them too .. hate to see a good QB get crippled & be back to square one!!)

Pouncey at #15 - I'm MAD!!! Pouncey later if we trade back for a second I am OK with - he is not grading out as the future Center however

3-4 DE by far should get the worst reaction . . . . though we probably would get a hell of a player for the position in Jordan or Watt.

I think if the Dolphins drafted Watt he would play OLB. He is everything Allama-Francis is, and much more. I don't see it happening at all though.

Maybe if Ryan Kerrigan and Aldon Smith were not in this draft and the Dolphins didn't need a QB.

Back
Top Bottom