Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven?

Dalton and I will no longer be a fan. Not by choice though. I almost lost my fanhood when we didn't get Harbaugh.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

True but some picks inspire that right away like Ginn or Pat White or even John Beck for me.

On NFL.com, they seem to like Pouncey. I can't see why they would do that. That's a high pick for an OL when you have no second round pick. There are playmakers available. They should pick Ingram and build the running game around him. Mallet would be a BIG reach in the first round. Pouncey is over-spending. They can get a guard in the 4th easily and still get another playmaker in the 3rd.

Whether in jest or not In dont appreciate what I said being changed so please refrain from doing such things. Obviously you dont know my history because in 2008 of course I liked all
the first day picks for the phins second day not so much. 2009 I did not have a big problem with our early picks except pat white being a horrible pick. Definately did not like last years draft at all for most part. 2007 i said at the time was one of the worst drafts we could have and I was quite right. Seriously once again dont try to represent what i say with fake azz quotes, I stand by what I say and dont act like a wishy washy female dog like many on here.

Pouncey. I already told all the people I know I may shoot someone or myself if it happens.
Funny thing is, I can live with Kaepernick, but I WANT ME SOME MALLETT PLEASE!

Pouncey. I already told all the people I know I may shoot someone or myself if it happens.
Funny thing is, I can live with Kaepernick, but I WANT ME SOME MALLETT PLEASE!

if we tarde down Pouncy is not a bad pick but I dont think he will be an NFL center. As a guard I think he can be a good player, if you watch him at center he leaves much to be desired and makes alot of mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom