Votes: 9 6.0%
  • New Englands Patsies

Votes: 52 34.4%

• Total voters

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ditto

Nothing against the fans, but being from Buffalo for so long I hate the Dolphins and Patriots equally.

being from Raider nation...ive got a particularly strong desire to whipe them off the face of the earth

of the AFC East teams....Id have to say it's the Bills

The Jets are the worst when they come to Miami we should chant Jets Suck! Jets Suck! as opposed to Jets, Jets, Jets

Back in the days of Buffallllo, I definitely hated the Bills the most. For a while, it was the Jets. Most recently, the biggest hate has been reserved for the Patriots. Seeing them scrape by with two SB wins is frankly just heartbreaking.

The Pats. Man it really sux when one of your good friends and his family are Pats fans. Sep-Dec gets pretty tense

nick19991 said:
The Jets are the worst when they come to Miami we should chant Jets Suck! Jets Suck! as opposed to Jets, Jets, Jets
Ha...we do. All the time.

It's that J.E.T.S. chants that gives me a migrane...

Where's the "Equal Opportunity Hater" option?? ;)

Teams i hate...in order....

Raiders
Bills
Jets
Patriots
Cowboys
Niners

the order may sometimes change year in and year out.....but one thing is for sure....the teams are ALWAYS the same!!!! :angry:

I hate the entire AFC east besides the Fins of course. J-E-T-s SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!:fire: I hate them so much and the freaking Pats!!!!!:fire:

I have friends who are Bills fans so that is real easy. They have a crappy season like last season but find solice in the fact that we missed the playoffs. I had to watch them celebrate that. I hate the Bills.

I will say this: most Bills fans I meet these days seem like decent people. Most Jets and Patriots fans seem to be real *******s. I'm not talking good or bad about the people who root for the teams on this board -- I mean in real life.

Being from where i am, there alot of Bills fans.....So Bills.
My top 5 hated teams in order:
1. Bills
2. Jets
3. Patriots
4. Cowboys
5. Colts.....because of the old division rivalry thing. But the Vikings are closing the gap. (Man, I hate Randy Moss)
Oh and the Giants are close too

Oops, I guess that's 7 teams. :D

1.Dolphins
2.Cowboys

Patriots- I hate their current team but it's hard to get mad at a team whose fans are primarily Red Sox fans with an interest in football. I have a feeling that this year people are sick of hearing how much better the Pats are in every way than everyone else in the AFC East and I see this as a great year for the Pats to return to 2002 form.

Jets-They share their stadium with another team in New Jersey. What more can you say? :lol: They might have the dumbest fans in football. For proof, go to a Jets board. Most of them know little about football except that every one on their team is an all-pro.

The Dolphins uniforms make me sick to my stomach. I hate the thought of football being played with the temp at 85. Plus they are the perfect nemesis for Buffalo-polar opposites.

Cowboys. How can you NOT hate this team?! Anyone that claims they are America's team deserves to be dissed. Terrell Owens really made another fan when he spiked that football on their star.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom