Votes: 24 15.9%
  • New York Jests

Votes: 66 43.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • New Englands Patsies

Votes: 52 34.4%

• Total voters
Actually, I was at the Fins - Vikes game two years ago and I met a special fella. It was a noon game and this Vikes fan was wasted by the halftime. He was pushing me and my bro like I owed him something...my bro pushed him outta my way after he drunkly/sarcastically referred to us and Dan and Zach refusing to let us outta the bathroom, saying he was gonna have the others jump us. That to me ranks as one of the top most ignorant fans, he gives Vikes fans a bad rap. Living in the Midwest I know my fair share of them and he's the worst.

Also, the Vikes mascot almost got his @$$ handed to him by a few of us Finfans (I didn't previously know a single one other than my bro lol). He was playfully pushing us around when he made one of them drop his expensive binocs.........that fool would have been swarmed lol. Thats what I call Fination haha.

But I think NY sealed the deal 2 seasons ago with that "non catch" by chris chambers in the back of the zone. Damn the was a glorious catch, yet Herman just "happened" to challenge it, after it had been called a TD, without the support of his booth, becuase he thought he dropped it, yet he was on the opposite side of the field, and still managed to see it "bobble".

At first glance I thought it was a TD too BUT it was the proper call and we had 1 called back on an that exact type of play this year. The rule is the player must have possession of the ball when they hit the ground, the ball cannot rattle around at all when he hits the ground and the ball definitely moved around when CC hit the ground. It was the proper call, a bad call would be the Anthony Becht catch for the 2 pt conversion which would have at worst sent our '03 season finale to OT but for some reason they overturned it, luckily the game was meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom