• New York Jests

Votes: 66 43.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • New Englands Patsies

Votes: 52 34.4%

• Total voters
phunwin said:
I hate the Bills the most; that's a natural by-product of growing up and living in Western NY, the heart of Bills Country.

Yep, the 90's were hell living here in Rochester weren't they Phun. I think it's either your a Bills fan or you hate them living here. Believe it or not there are a ton of Fin Fans here in Rochester.

Although it was pretty quiet around here the last 5 years or so.

I do hate the Patriots, some of it is out of jealousy and some is because I have never seen one team get the breaks that they have in their 2 SB seasons. I am not taking anything away they won the games they had too but still even a Pat fan has to admit they have had more then thier share of luck also.

Jets fans are the most annoying probably because they flap their mouths the most for the team that has done the least, again now that the streak is over we don't really here much from them anymore.

Last but not least lets not forget our resident pests, (Circle, Clump Justa, Tatonka, Zevo) :jk: guys. Even though you are Bills fans you guys are ok(I guess) :rolleyes:

At least Patriot fans have some sense of a knowledge of the game and their team.

Jets fans are by far the most ignorant, beligerant fans I've run across.

MelbournePhin said:
Jets-They share their stadium with another team in New Jersey. What more can you say? They might have the dumbest fans in football. For proof, go to a Jets board. Most of them know little about football except that every one on their team is an all-pro.

:lol:

In all fairness there are good and bad posters on every board.

I am very glad to see we are #1 on this list, I was afraid maybe w/ NE's success that they had past us as the team phin fans hate the most and it is closer than it probably was a few years ago but we still hold the title :D

I love our rivalry, I went down to pro Player for the Sunday Nighter in '98. It was a great experience, I heard about alot of fights w/ Jet and dolphin fans but in my section we had no problems and it was a great game to be at.

Hopefully we stop your mini-streak this year. This series has a history of long streaks for both teams and we need to stop it before it gets to that point :D

Melbournephin: I spent a summer down in Melbourne, great area and I had alot of fun. One of our players, Matt Walters, is from Melbourne(I'm sure you knew that).

The Jets I hate cuz of all the fans that occupy the entire Pro Player stadium every year. Also the fact that they hung their hats on the 8-0 record against Miami yet they did not do anything.

Actually we did win 2 division titles, amde the playoffs 3 times and made an AFC Championship Game during the streak years so i wouldn't call not doing anything.

I hate whoever is giving the Fins a hard time at the moment, it used to be the Bills, then it was the Jets, now I get up for Patsies games more than anything...I live in NYC so I am surrounded by Jets propoganda, but I gotta say I can't wait to buy the Post on Monday morning after a Fins victory over the Jets on Sunday! So Jets would be number two.
Next the Bills, because London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes are a couple of classless thugs, the kind the Jets used to have before they became too old to play, even play dirty!
After that, prob tie: Raiders and Broncs

Next the Bills, because London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes are a couple of classless thugs, the kind the Jets used to have before they became too old to play, even play dirty!

huh? :confused:

Come on man! you're on a Fins site, you know every other team in the league plays dirty!

JETS, by far, the jets.

Buffalo is bad, but nowhere NEAR the jets.

Pats are a strong contender, just because they ***** foot out of everything. They never win games, they get them handed to them. That really pisses me off as well. But I think NY sealed the deal 2 seasons ago with that "non catch" by chris chambers in the back of the zone. Damn the was a glorious catch, yet Herman just "happened" to challenge it, after it had been called a TD, without the support of his booth, becuase he thought he dropped it, yet he was on the opposite side of the field, and still managed to see it "bobble". Anyone else want to call bull **** on that one? It was, it was a beautiful CATCH, even Denny Greene said it hte next day, but I don't hold a grudge right?.........

Definitely the Patsies. Their fans have become even more obnoxious than I thought possible.

It's got to be the Jets because they have sucked for so long yet they always play like champions against us. It wasn't easy growing up a Dolphin Fan in a house full of Jets fans. Fun at times but frustrating as well.

kasaba13 said:
Definitely the Patsies. Their fans have become even more obnoxious than I thought possible.

I am playing
"We are the Champions"
right now. Good song. Makes me proud to be a Pats fan.

Back
Top Bottom