Votes: 9 6.0%
  • New Englands Patsies

Votes: 52 34.4%

• Total voters
My hated teams list, in order...

Pats
Jets
Bills
Redskins (tho i did like them stealing half of the Jets' roster, lol)
Giants
Eagles

I'm a Fins and Cowboys fan, so basically every AFC and NFC east team besides those 2 i hate, lol.

Jets. I hated them so much during that 8-game streak, especially that stupid Monday Night game. Man, I hope we beat them on Monday Night this year. I'm sure there won't be many flashback clips. :rolleyes: We may have missed the play-offs in 2003, but at least we swept the Jets.

Personally, I respect the Patriots ALOT. No hatred there.

The Bills I hate cuz of that London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes segment right before the Sunday Night game that spewed of total arrogance and not to mention the Moulds spitting fiasco. No respect from me to the Bills.

The Jets I hate cuz of all the fans that occupy the entire Pro Player stadium every year. Also the fact that they hung their hats on the 8-0 record against Miami yet they did not do anything.

The team I hate the most would be the Bills. For a team that has never won a Super Bowl, their fans are very obnoxious. Most of them.

The Jets, although the Pats are closing in. I pick the Jets because I live in Jersey and have to listen to their fans all the time. They know nothing. I also pick them because no matter how bad they are, they always seem to find a way to beat us. Thank goodness for the Mud Bowl and AJ Duhe.

Right now its the Pats. Not because they won the SB. But rather,
A: Because they don't deserve to win. All they seem to do is barely squeek by their opponents, and then their fans get to talk sh*t about how good the F'ing Panties are.
B: The Fans. They suck. I hate them all. I see a Patriots hat or shirt and just give them the dirtiest look I can, if not, I'll angrily hiss at them. Ahh.... PATS..... then for the Moment the Jets. But they suck, so they're fans are pretty quiet for now, as quiet as a Jets fan can be anyway.

I voted Jets.
Don't get me wrong, I really, really hate the Bills too....but I just hate the Jets more. :tongue:

Even though they're not division rivals, I hate the Raiders with a passion. A typical raider fan wouldn't be able to name more than 2 players on their own defense. They've probably never heard of Napoleon Harris.
Also hate the Patsies cuz they're on top.

Cannonboy said:
The Jets, although the Pats are closing in. I pick the Jets because I live in Jersey and have to listen to their fans all the time. They know nothing. I also pick them because no matter how bad they are, they always seem to find a way to beat us. Thank goodness for the Mud Bowl and AJ Duhe.
And the Fake spike! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
The Bills I hate cuz of that London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes segment right before the Sunday Night game that spewed of total arrogance and not to mention the Moulds spitting fiasco. No respect from me to the Bills.
:cooldude: :D :tongue:

pigskinguy said:
Easy now.......Bills sucks!!!!
We'll see when the season starts now wont we. I for one choose not to talk too much trash in the offseason, as rosters are not close to being set.

After last season I'm wary of talking trash after week two! :eek:

Yeah I know what ya mean.......besides as long as we still have Fiedler on the roster trash talking should be kept to a minimum :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom