Votes: 24 15.9%
  • New York Jests

Votes: 66 43.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • New Englands Patsies

Votes: 52 34.4%

• Total voters
top 3: jets, bills, pats. jets by far number one( top 3 losingest team since merger and fans still act like they do? please, know your place!) bills and pats, depends which team is giving fins most trouble at the moment. cowboys and raiders: jerkoff fans of both teams, thankfully not in afc east or would rival jets rank. as for old afc east foe colts, strangely enough they never have caused much emotion from me, although that "bert jones holding hands" era did cause some nausea feelings.

Jets
Bills
Pats
Ravens
I accidently voted for the Bills. :mad:
As far as fans go I hate the Jets fans the most, I'd love to hear the fans at PPS chant Suck, Suck, Suck, after the Jets fans spell out J.E.T.S. so it drowns them out. Should put it on the scoreboard.

:confused:

No question ...

Barfalo Jills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be a Dolphin fan,, scroll through some of the absolute imbecilic B-S - posted by goat fans and not rate their billy goats as the most hated team in the league ???

Just my opinion !

:lol:

Marino1983

Jets-They share their stadium with another team in New Jersey. What more can you say? They might have the dumbest fans in football. For proof, go to a Jets board. Most of them know little about football except that every one on their team is an all-pro.

Marino1983 said:
:confused:

No question ...

Barfalo Jills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be a Dolphin fan,, scroll through some of the absolute imbecilic B-S - posted by goat fans and not rate their billy goats as the most hated team in the league ???

Just my opinion !

Marino1983

Because i remember all the dumba$$ Jet fans that posted here during the streak. :mad:

I hate the Bills. The Bills were the only thing standing between Miami and a Superbowl in the early 90s. That may have been the biggest rivalry in the league at that time. I just hate the Bills and pretty much every team team that in is New York.

I also have never liked the Chicago Bears for whatever reason.

right now it's gotta be the Pats. After that the Raiders, then Bucs, then NYJ. It's hard to hate Buffalo right now, to be honest lol

Pats are now America's team! God bless Tom Brady and one of the greatest group of players in the NFL.

J-E-T-S Sucks-sucks-sucks....!

My relationship with the jets is similar to that of the Canes, Noles, and Gators...If you are a Canes fan you can stomach the Noles, but you hate the Gators. If you are a Noles fan, you can stomach the Canes, but hate the Gators....

Same with NE, Buffs and Mia vs the Jets....We just hate 'em...

I hate the yets but the fans of the pats are a close second. The jills are so weak i have little hate for them like i used too.Dolfanreal69

MelbournePhin said:
Dam, I woul dhate to be a Fin fan in the New England are, RI

its rough now.. but it wasnt so bad when the patsies were 1-15 and sucked balls for most of their franchise history.

its all good though we will have our time to shine..

Back
Top Bottom