Votes: 24 15.9%
  • New York Jests

Votes: 66 43.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • New Englands Patsies

Votes: 52 34.4%

• Total voters
Well my opinion is it is hard to go either way since he hasn't played much in this league yet......so actually this one is a wait and see. But he can't be any worse the Feidler.........God, at least I hope not.

I got a couple worse than Fiedler's for you:

Ray Lucas :D
Rob Johnson :yell:

I'm glad neither of us have to see those two again. Being honest though, I liked Ray Lucas at QB for you guys, and so did Nate Clements. Just as well, you probably liked when Roberta was our QB.

Disnardo said:
It's that J.E.T.S. chants that gives me a migrane...

Like one of these guys around the boards said a long while ago: "Don't hate firemen Ed....he's just trying to teach Jets fans how to spell" lol. :lol:

MelbournePhin said:
The Pats. Man it really sux when one of your good friends and his family are Pats fans. Sep-Dec gets pretty tense

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have Patsie fans in the family :rolleyes:

Used to be the Jets. The past couple of years I've grown much hatred for the patriots. After I heard about the Female Dolfan getting beat up at foxboro when we played in New England in 03 in the blizzard, I've had a major grudge against the classless patriot fans, and the team itself. :fire:

J - E - T - S SUCK SUCK SUCK !!!

:jetssuck:

I hate the Bills the most; that's a natural by-product of growing up and living in Western NY, the heart of Bills Country.

Dolphinizzle said:
The past couple of years I've grown much hatred for the patriots. After I heard about the Female Dolfan getting beat up at foxboro when we played in New England in 03 in the blizzard, I've had a major grudge against the classless patriot fans, and the team itself. :fire:

To my way of thinking, every team has its share of useless fans. When you combine booze and a heated football rivalry, a lot of dumb things happen. A number of years ago, some Browns fans threw a Bengals fan over the edge of old Cleveland Stadium, and he fell to his death.

I'm not saying you shouldn't hate the Patriots, just that things should be kept in perspective. I'm sure there are Phin fans who beat up a Patriots fan (perhaps female) in Miami once, too. Probably 95% of all football fans are basically decent people. It's the other 5% that do things like start fights, and every team's got their fair share.

Okay, maybe the Raiders have a few more than the rest. ;)

It's Easy - since 1974...

It's always been the Raiders - Stabler to Davis - end of report. :fire:

I have to go with the Jet's in this poll, but the Raiders are the worst!!!

If the Pat's win any more they'll move into the top spot just because I can't deal with there fans anymore!

T1 - Ny Jets
T1 - Buffalo Jills
T1 - New England Patsies
2 - Philly (now Even More With T.o. )
3 - Foreskins
4 - Cowgirls

Thats Who I Hate In Nfl In That Order. The Top Three Teams , No Matter How Week Or Strong They May Be I Hate Them Equaly .

I'm not sure why, but I flat out hate the Broncos.

How could any Phins fans not hate the Pats the most these days? They are what we should be...

Oh I really am starting to hate the Pat's! Specially living in NE I have to deal with all these Pat's fans talking crap all the time! I hate it!

I never really hated any team until I got AOL and went to message boards. Now the Jets are my most disliked team. The fans are just obnoxious and brag about couple of winning seasons in 20 years. Wow!!! Now that's an accomplishment

Back
Top Bottom