Who are the 3 players you RESPECT the most in our division (besides fins players) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are the 3 players you RESPECT the most in our division (besides fins players)

hey gotta give the porps once in awhile!

1. Clements : Just excels against us!
2.Brady: He plays smart and tough all the time!
3. NOW THAT HE'S A JET; MR. TESTES.

tom brady (heck of a leader)
Vinetari (makes everything)
spikes (heck of a player, too bad for the injury this year)

Curtis Martin - the consumate pro
Brady - he's just proven it time and time again
Vinatieri (sp?) - is there any kicker in history you'd rather have?

Gonzo said:
This is totally going against what I posted in the hate list, but I can hate someone and still respect them.

1) Bruschi (this is a really hard one for me because he was a Wildcat too :mad: , but I have to respect him wanting to come back, though I don't think it is: a)a good idea, and b)gonna happen)

2)Tom Brady (isn't flashy, but gets it done)

3)Vinatieri (can anybody spell this without looking it up :lol: ) He simply defines clutch. I hate him so much.

Yep, all three patsies. There is a reason they have two rings each.

Runner up- Curtis Martin. One of the best during my lifetime, IMO. Too bad his uni looks like s- on him (and every other player).

Gonzo, i went to ASU

btw my top three

1. Adam Vinatieri - yea yea yea, he's just a kicker, he's also the most clutch athlete since Michael Jordan, and very well may be the most clutch football player of all time.

2. Rodney Harrison - Jack Tatum reborn, honestly Harrison is as good as he is only because of how dirty he plays, if players weren't worried about getting paralyzed every time they went across the middle, they would be attacking Rodney all day

3. Tom Brady - 6th rd. draft pick, was a nobody half way through the 2001 season, Bledsoe goes down and the rest is history, Peyton Manning my A$$, Brady is hands down the best QB in football, system or no system...
i love marino with all my heart, but Joe Montana won the superbowls...see where i'm going ?

notice a trend btw...
all pats, i respect these guys because they trancsend it onto the field,

Vilma
McGahee
Willfork(as much as I hate him, the man can play and is downright nasty)

...For the record, I hate UM

finfansince72 said:
1. Tom Brady, should be on everyones list can't be blind because hes a pat.
2. Curtis Martin, certain HOFer deservedly so
3. McGahee, have to admire coming back from an injury and being so good

Yeah, that!

HardHittin said:
Gonzo, i went to ASU

Then you sir, are a good man.

And obviously I agree with your picks...for the most part. Harrison is such a punk that I can't respect him in the slightest.

In no particular order...

- Curtis Martin (The man is class)
- Tom Brady ( ) <--- Space intentionally left blank
- Marvin Harrison (See Curtis Martin)*

* I know he is not in our division, but he once was and I respect the man!

Back
Top Bottom