Who are the 3 players you RESPECT the most in our division (besides fins players) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are the 3 players you RESPECT the most in our division (besides fins players)

Nate Clements (that was before the game this past weekend)
Curtis Martin (the guy is doing amazing things for his age)
Asante Samuel (New England DB - dude used to eat near me @ mealplan at UCF)

1. Zac Thomas, - Would be awesome to play 3-4 defence with Vilma and Thomas in the middle. :D

2. Tom Brady - The man has three rings. Kudos to him.

3. Nick Saban - Awesome Coach.

1. Tom Brady
2. Curtis Martin
3. Troy Vincent (just sorry he couldn't have spent his career as a Phin)

Tom Brady - How he can stay humble is beyond me. Great personality and player.

Teddy Bruschi - Plays well, isn't a media whore like Lewis and gets the job done.

Jay Fiedler - Has taken crap from everyone during his entire career, but has been able to keep his trap shut and just take it. Has a lot of heart but very little ability.

Tom Brady - league's best QB. Also it's most clutch. 3 rings.

Curtis Martin - Has never missed a game or rushed for under 1000 yards in 11 years. Unheard of for a RB. His career low in catches is 30 (rookie year), followed by 41.

Adam Vinatieri - league's all time best kicker. Being the most clutch makes him best IMO.

Why on earth isn't Tom Brady on every list? What more does the guy have to do to earn your respect? Seriously, if there was one game being played, with your life on the line, and you could pick one active QB, who would you take? I'd take Brady, and so would anyone else with more than 3 functioning brain cells.

Brady, Curtis Martin and Nate Clements (or as I refer to him "Jay Fiedler's favorite receiver").

phunwin said:
Why on earth isn't Tom Brady on every list? What more does the guy have to do to earn your respect? Seriously, if there was one game being played, with your life on the line, and you could pick one active QB, who would you take? I'd take Brady, and so would anyone else with more than 3 functioning brain cells.

Brady, Curtis Martin and Nate Clements (or as I refer to him "Jay Fiedler's favorite receiver").

Not only is Brady a great player but he's a class guy too.

This is hard to answer :rofl3:

Ummm....
I'd have to say

1) Curtis Martin
2) London Fletcher/Lawyer Milloy (the unknowns on the Bills defense)
3) Adam Vinatieri (possibly the best kicker in the NFL)

Back
Top Bottom