Who Do You Pound the Table For? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Pound the Table For?

With the pick from SF, now in the early 20's; not sure either Dean or Lloyd would be available. I think whichever WR or OT happens to fall will be Miami's pick. Lloyd has recently been mocked in the top 15, so Miami may have to switch gears, if LB was the priority.

RB in round two seems like the obvious choice. But unfortunately Miami hasn't pulled the trigger on a starting type RB in the early rounds, since Flores became coach. Hopefully that changes in 2022? But now with Miami's own round two pick dropping, they might not get a chance at a top RB.

I can’t help but wonder if we can swing a deal for McCoy. Saints are projected to be about $57M over the cap.

I’m really intrigued to see how the Saints plan on getting out of that hole. Pretty much a given that Terron Armstead, Marshon Lattimore, Marcus Williams can’t be resigned or tagged.

Can the Saints afford to keep Kamara? Cause I’d pound the table for that kid, contract and all, while Tua is on a rookie deal.

In the draft I really like that Memphis WR if he’s there in the third round. Bigger, better version of Jakeem Grant. That speed will have him selected in the top 100.
I like Dotson over over Calvin Austin

With the pick from SF, now in the early 20's; not sure either Dean or Lloyd would be available. I think whichever WR or OT happens to fall will be Miami's pick. Lloyd has recently been mocked in the top 15, so Miami may have to switch gears, if LB was the priority.

RB in round two seems like the obvious choice. But unfortunately Miami hasn't pulled the trigger on a starting type RB in the early rounds, since Flores became coach. Hopefully that changes in 2022? But now with Miami's own round two pick dropping, they might not get a chance at a top RB.
There's a belief that the last piece you add is the RB. We're probably not a RB away from a championship, but maybe we're close enough. Maybe we've lulled other GMs into thinking we won't take a RB in the 2nd round by now, and someone won't trade up right in front of us this year.

I don't know but if there's pounding and a table I'm going with:
Sexy Michelle Jenneke GIF

First, nobody should be pounding the table for any offensive lineman in the draft. We've already used a 1st, 2 2nds, a 3rd, & a 4th on the oline the past three drafts. It needs a veteran presence to raise the level of play.

Linderbaum is being overrated by the media. He's not going to be a fit for all teams, like us, because of his size. He may have the wrestling background but he's not a body mover. His Michigan tape at the end of the year vs Chris Hinton was awful.

We need more juice to this offense. I like Treylon but we're going to have to work him out beforehand to see if he can run more than the three routes Kendal Briles has him running at Arkansas. Not saying he can't learn them but it is a question.

First, nobody should be pounding the table for any offensive lineman in the draft. We've already used a 1st, 2 2nds, a 3rd, & a 4th on the oline the past three drafts. It needs a veteran presence to raise the level of play.

Linderbaum is being overrated by the media. He's not going to be a fit for all teams, like us, because of his size. He may have the wrestling background but he's not a body mover. His Michigan tape at the end of the year vs Chris Hinton was awful.

We need more juice to this offense. I like Treylon but we're going to have to work him out beforehand to see if he can run more than the three routes Kendal Briles has him running at Arkansas. Not saying he can't learn them but it is a question.
I believe that the best thing for tua and getting the best out of his protection is to protect him, but I believe that upgrade should come via free agency considering we have the most money in the league to spend, been saying the same for two years now..

So the draft is wide open..look at Linebacker..Another Tua specific receiver, Running back.

I believe that the best thing for tua and getting the best out of his protection is to protect him, but I believe that upgrade should come via free agency considering we have the most money in the league to spend, been saying the same for two years now..

So the draft is wide open..look at Linebacker..Another Tua specific receiver, Running back.
Total agreement there. Get the offensive line in free agency. This unit is young and needs some good veterans.

Now, if Cross drops to that 22 range you'd have to consider him. But, I could see linebacker, receiver or even another pass rusher. With Flores, I never rule out corners either.

Total agreement there. Get the offensive line in free agency. This unit is young and needs some good veterans.

Now, if Cross drops to that 22 range you'd have to consider him. But, I could see linebacker, receiver or even another pass rusher. With Flores, I never rule out corners either.
I really think Needham has made adding another corner quite silly, he has demonstrated hi end talent and instincts and versatility, what more could you want in a third corner

Kid needs to get paid too..

We also have Justin Coleman, I think we’re good at corner for a bit.

Our secondary is stacked

Holland, Jones, X, Jones, Needham, Coleman, Rowe..

How is a high draft pick necessary?

I really think Needham has made adding another corner quite silly, he has demonstrated hi end talent and instincts and versatility, what more could you want in a third corner

Kid needs to get paid too..

We also have Justin Coleman, I think we’re good at corner for a bit.

Our secondary is stacked

Holland, Jones, X, Jones, Needham, Coleman, Rowe..

How is a high draft pick necessary?
I agree. But X. Howard has had injuries. I don't think it would be a focus, but it could be a situation where the player is just too good to pass up.

Miami is always tinkering and adding to the secondary. I think that's where Flores wants to insure the team is strong.

Back
Top Bottom