Who Gets National Title Shot? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Gets National Title Shot?

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Who plays in the national title game if:

Florida, USC and Michigan or Ohio State run the table?

I can see USC getting left out in the cold!

USC will lose a game. And If OSU runs the table that means Michigan lost a game. That would leave OSU vs UF left.

Even if USC does manage to run the table they will be left out because OSU has been ranked 1 all year so they wont get jumped and UF has a tougher schedule so they deserve it over USC.

USC will lose at least one game. Michigan and OSU play each other which will knock one of them out. And Florida still has a tough road ahead, playing @Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina, and @ Florida State. Very hard to tell who will play for the NC right now.

Motion said:
USC will lose at least one game. Michigan and OSU play each other which will knock one of them out. And Florida still has a tough road ahead, playing @Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina, and @ Florida State. Very hard to tell who will play for the NC right now.

I agree, its too early to tell but I am pretty sure who ever wins the OSU/Michigan game will be one of the teams in the National Title game. The other team is too hard to tell but i think Florida will be able to run the table and make it in.

Here's a hypothetical:

What if USC, FL, and Michigan/Ohio State all end up with 1 loss?

LouPhinFan said:
Here's a hypothetical:

Well it all depends who that one loss is too. Michigan and OSU will be separated regardless because they play each other the last week of the season. Florida would get the nod over USC based on strength of schedule. You would also have to consider the winner of the WVU/UL game because they will most likely be undefeated.

Yea, I see either Louisville or WV going undefeated. Florida has the hardest schedule of all the other 4 teams that got listed.

I rather play UF in the national title game. It would prove to be a great match or so I'm told :wink::tongue:

LouPhinFan said:
Here's a hypothetical:

I must throw in with my homer 2 cents. If that happens, UT has to be considered because they had the good fortune of losing early. It seems that the pollsters etc have a short memory and don't hold early season losses against teams as much as those late season slip ups.

Please file this post under the wishful thinking category.

Texphinphan

TexPhinPhan said:
I must throw in with my homer 2 cents. If that happens, UT has to be considered because they had the good fortune of losing early. It seems that the pollsters etc have a short memory and don't hold early season losses against teams as much as those late season slip ups.

Please file this post under the wishful thinking category.

Texphinphan
No doubt. Losing big at home would take a some short memories to be overlooked :wink:

Hey Horn just wanted to say congrats on the great win saturday thx for ruining my bday again :tongue: good luck the rest of the way

AirFishOne said:
Hey Horn just wanted to say congrats on the great win saturday thx for ruining my bday again :tongue: good luck the rest of the way

my pleasure and happy birthday

i think usc is so overated.i dont think that they are top 7 worthy

Back
Top Bottom