Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just thought this would be good since it is a little slow on news right now. Mine of course would have to be Zach Thomas. After being drafted in the 5th round he has continued to push himself, never gives up, and is the pulse of the Defense. His fire, knowledge, and film study make him one of the best linebackers in the league. What he lacks in size, he definitely makes it up with heart!

One of the Dolphins best draft picks in a long time.:wink:

I just thought this would be good since it is a little slow on news right now. Mine of course would have to be Zach Thomas. After being drafted in the 5th round he has continued to push himself, never gives up, and is the pulse of the Defense. His fire, knowledge, and film study make him one of the best linebackers in the league. What he lacks in size, he definitely makes it up with heart!

Ricky Williams

Honorable mention: Zach Thomas

My Favorite Player - Ronnie Brown. All the skills, great character and humble. I really look for great things from Ronnie

Zach Thomas

He's the heart of our defense. He's a guy that always works hard and is always in the film room trying to become better. Alot of respect towards him and it will be a sad day when he ends it.

yeah i would def have to go with zach w.o a doubt.
the guy is great in my opinion, i think he is the best, he has so much passion adn so much heart. he is very down to earth type of guy off the field

Ronnie Brown. I used to really like Welker, he was fun to root for.

Also, I have high hopes for Beck. It's been awhile since there was a Dolphin QB that I actually wanted to cheer for...

Ronnie Brown. He wants nothing more than to make his family proud in the nfl. He wants to be a premier back and he's working hard every day to achieve that. He's already got over 1900 yards in his career, which is more than most running backs have by their 3rd season.

He's my kind of back, quick, yet strong. Also, i love his number. #23 is a slick number for a RB. It makes him all that much more unique.

Zack with Ronnie running a close second. I prefer the quite type players to the loud mouths.

Ronnie Brown because I have whatched him ever since he was in college and just think he is a great player!

Jason Taylor! Amazing Athlete, has a motor that won't stop!

Honorable Mention: Y. Bell - Continues to impress

couldnt have said it better myself. I find him tied for my favorite with jason taylor though. Just how much effort the guy puts in on every play, how dominating he can be, how many times he's made a game changing play, and the fact that as long as he's on the field the offence has to plan around him and he's just always a factor.

I know he hasn't played a game yet, but I'm gonna say Ted Ginn. I liked what I saw at Ohio St, but never imagined him in Miami. Then like most I was shocked when we passed on Brady Quinn for Ginn. So add on the early injury concerns, the questions about his recieving skills and he already has pressure and baggage.

So I'm gonna be the optomist, I like our draft, Booker, Beck, Satele, all of them. But I'm hoping that Ginn is sitting back taking it all in. He has the perfect opportunity at a team that is in need of an offensive weapon. He can silence his critics and build his career. Every return, every catch, everytime he's moving the chains or getting field position, everytime he survives the hits that are coming his way. He'll prove to this league, this team, and this Dolphin fan, that he was a steal a #9.

Then of course, I'm hoping Beck blows our minds and becomes the real story of the 2007 draft.

Zach is the heart and soul of this team IMHO

Back
Top Bottom