Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why?

Chris Chambers is the man... no one else makes nicer looking catches.. (maybe Gadsen. but hes long gone)

Zach, he is the perfect example of the lunch pail players, just always comes to work.

J.T. Very rare for a defensive player to be able to put a team on his back and get a win, but he's a guy that can do it.

Zach T. Hard worker, quiet and an over acheiver!

Either Zach or JT now. Used to be Welker, and Ogunleye before that... My favorite players tend to get traded.

Ronnie, JT, and Zach are my favorites. Last year Wes Welker and Kevin Carter were two of my favorites. Both of those guys got traded. It's definitely going to be weird when we play the Patriots with Wes on their team. Carter plays for the Bucs now. Wes might do some damage to us this year with Brady as their QB ... not to mention he's pretty good as a return guy. Our guys better get after him just like they do every other guy wearing the wrong jersey. In between the whistles it all business.

For comic relief I'll go with Ricky "Tricky" Williams.

For even more, I'll read a few of Daunte's letters to the media.

But my favorite Dolphin has to be this guy........

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom