Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why?

It's gottta be Ted Ginn Jr... 'cause...

:df81: He's The Man!!! :df81:

CMH11_SPORT_NCAA_0916_03300x445-1.jpg

Is Tedd Walking on Air in that pic?

On offense: I like Marty Booker. He does a good job with little fan fare, doesn't trash talk or act like an idiot off the field.

On defenese: I love Thomas and Taylor, but also like Traylor for the same reasons I mentioned about Booker.

zach thomas,marty booker, and now samson - representing the 50th state!

Ronnie Brown. I used to really like Welker, he was fun to root for.

Also, I have high hopes for Beck. It's been awhile since there was a Dolphin QB that I actually wanted to cheer for...

I like how you think, and agree with you except for Ronnie Brown. I think I will have to choose Zach like a lot of others. But its tough to not choose Jason Taylor.

Ronnie Brown

Nice and humble player with great skills and not to mention very underated.

zach thomas and jason taylor because ive met them both and dave w0nstat and the whole team at there training camp in flort lautderdale when i wuz seven

With all do respect you can just flip a coin for me between Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor

However, I really like Ronnie and Ginn on the flipside as my second favorite duo, real humble guys and I think they will make good friends too.

Can you say past, present, and future...

I'd have to say Ronnie Brown. I just love watching offense. I love Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor, but I dunno, I just like Ronnie Brown more than everyone.

Zack. He's the haradest working player I've seen since Zonk. Of course, JT is a close second.

Back
Top Bottom