Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why?

If I were to get anyones jersey it would probably be Crowder, so I guess he is my default favorite.

I try and keep everyone equal so I don't go too homer on everyone cause I like a guy.

Wow If I have to pick one:

Its got to be Zach He is the face of this franchise
Jason though is not just his brother off the field he is on the field as well
They are the co captains of our team

I like ronnie's quiet demeanor and I hope he turns into a future leader of our team but he has not stepped up yet IMO

Sadly I cant think of anyone on offense that really impresses me as being great like those two are.

I know this might stir the pot but I believe Welker could of been mentioned if he was still with us (not that Im opposed to the trade). He isnt a superstar but he was a great team player, and a former dolphin favorite of mine.

I hope I can add Beck to this list soon.

Zach Thomas is the heart and soul of the team. Every year he defies the odds and plays above expectations. He's my fav Dolphin of all time.

Defense its a toss up between JT and Zach for me. Love the way those guys play. Add to it that they play at an extremely high level and it makes it hard to understand how they arent everyones favorite.

Offensively its been Chambers for me. Now I have to consider it a push between him and Green. Cant wait till the two of them hook up to the tune of about 80 completions, 1100 yards and 12 scores. Teddy Ginn Junyaaa certainly has a shot to step into a favorites catergory for me.

I just thought this would be good since it is a little slow on news right now. Mine of course would have to be Zach Thomas. After being drafted in the 5th round he has continued to push himself, never gives up, and is the pulse of the Defense. His fire, knowledge, and film study make him one of the best linebackers in the league. What he lacks in size, he definitely makes it up with heart!

One of the Dolphins best draft picks in a long time.:wink:

agree 100% Zach is the man and my favourite to for basically the same reasons.

LOL! Notice there is no one from the offense on my list. After Wes Welker left, I'm not proud to be associated with any of them. I hope that changes this season.

yeah me to, yet i like the green and beck pick ups hopefully green can transform us into a good offensive team or at least a decent and competitive offensive team.

The Hardest Working Man In The Nfl. All Heart And No Fear. Mr. Zack Thomas Is Da Man.

Zach Thomas for me. Will be sad day when No54 isnt in the middle of our D calling the shots.

1. Ronnie Brown - been a fan since he was in college. I like his running style and he is a great person too.

2. Zach Thomas and jason Taylor - I can't pick one over the other. Classic overachievers.

3. Yeremiah Bell - great story. How can anyone not root for him?

Ronnie Brown. He wants nothing more than to make his family proud in the nfl. He wants to be a premier back and he's working hard every day to achieve that. He's already got over 1900 yards in his career, which is more than most running backs have by their 3rd season.

He's my kind of back, quick, yet strong. Also, i love his number. #23 is a slick number for a RB. It makes him all that much more unique.

I Like Ronnie Brown actually(Along with Zach and JT), but the highlighted bold statement is kind leaves me wondering...

First Two Years
Anthony Thomas- 1,904 Yards
Ronnie Brown-1,915 Yards

Both players missed some games as well in this period

Now I'm a Bills fan, but i realize A-Train isn't anything special besides a guy who will just run his hardest everytime he's out there. Again I like Ronnie, but i think he still has a lot to prove to justify being the #2 overall pick.

Back
Top Bottom