Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why?

For sheer talent - Jason Taylor
For toughness - Keith Traylor
For potential favorite - Satele

Easily been Jason Taylor the last couple of years. Took him awhile to beat out Zach at the top of my list. They both have fire and passion that I can respect, but once JT became a great run-stopper and all round dominant, he became #1.

Having said that, if Trent Green plays the way I expect him too, then he'll be a very close second, just because I've been cheering for him his whole career because he's a HOOSIER BABY!

The future favorite: going to be Ted Ginn Jr I think. Being a Hoosier, I hate Ohio State, but I've been glued to the TV everytime this guy touches the ball. A home run waiting to happen everytime.

Easy choice has to be Zach, for his heart and courage, his determination and the way he drives this team and drags them to win a few games and his toughness.

Has to be saud he has been greatl assisted by Jason who is a very close second. Used to like Welker also for his toughness. Hope we'll soon have a offensive star to compete (either ronnie to have a huge year (currently great for us, not sweating you Ronnie) or Beck to be the leader for years)

Chris chambers, He is fast and when used correctly he is a threat every play.

honestly, I can't decide between Zach or Jason

They both= the heart and soul of our team, I can't call one of them better than the other.

some of u guys might not like my pick up i am going to have to say Chambers he is a really Talented player with a lot of abilty who u can just throw the ball up to when he is one on one because of his jumping abilty and Ronnie is a Close 2nd

On defence i am going to have to go with JT he can rush the passer he can cover some tight ends he can play linebacker and he Can even play some Tight end and Zach is also a close second for defence

Chris Chambers. The guy is a human highlight reel and is one of those guys that you watch with your jaw hanging to the floor asking, "how did he do that?" He gets a bad wrap from a lot of Fin fans and continues to prove them wrong. One week he'll be public enemy number 1, then he'll score 2 TDs with 150 yards and everyone loves him again.

Chris Chambers. The guy is a human highlight reel and is one of those guys that you watch with your jaw hanging to the floor asking, "how did he do that?" He gets a bad wrap from a lot of Fin fans and continues to prove them wrong. One week he'll be public enemy number 1, then he'll score 2 TDs with 150 yards and everyone loves him again.

:yeahthat:

Chambers is your favorite? I always thought you were a Ginn guy. I guess we never really distinguished your favorite player like we did mine. It's quite obvious in my tribute that I love Chambers. :lol:

I just agreed with what you said about CC.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom