Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your Favorite Dolphin on current roster and Why?

J. Beck he is the future of the fins. hopefully he is closer to marino than fiedler or it's going to be a long five years or so.

1. Yeremiah Bell: Great instincts, smart, hard worker, battled his way to the starting spot, Role Model

2. Jason Taylor: He speaks for himself

3. Zach Thomas: child hood hero

4. Ronnie Brown: I know he will be in the top echelon of running backs this season

5. Lorenzo Booker: He will be our reggie bush, no doubt in my mind

6. Channing Crowder/ Joey Porter: Channing will be a pro bowler, and Joey Porter is the defensive load mouth

It's gottta be Ted Ginn Jr... 'cause...

:df81: He's The Man!!! :df81:

CMH11_SPORT_NCAA_0916_03300x445-1.jpg

it's hard to say i like them all zach has more hart than anyone on the team though jt is awsome but if ted ginn pans out i will get his jersey

Ronnie Brown. He has everything you ask for in a runningback and he's humble.

My Favorite Player - Ronnie Brown. All the skills, great character and humble. I really look for great things from Ronnie

:yeahthat:. He is very strong and there is something about the way he runs and just doesnt quit that i love.

since i was a kid i always loved miami because i grew up in marinos prime .but since he left i could never get excited for our qb's so i guess i moved on to the next most exciting position in my eyes which was the rb n ricky williams was a great n yes i do mean great player 4 the 2 years he played for us before the pipe now i must say its Ronnie Brown JUST THINK WHAT HE MIGHT B ABLE TO DO WITH A OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH

Zach Thomas....well because he is Zach Thomas. Too small, too slow!! Too BAD-***!

Then JT because he is JT

Then Ronnie B. and Ted Ginn(because he is a Buckeye)

I just thought this would be good since it is a little slow on news right now. Mine of course would have to be Zach Thomas. After being drafted in the 5th round he has continued to push himself, never gives up, and is the pulse of the Defense. His fire, knowledge, and film study make him one of the best linebackers in the league. What he lacks in size, he definitely makes it up with heart!

One of the Dolphins best draft picks in a long time.:wink:
Zack.Reason why? Add reply here:

i would have 2 go with Matt Roth, he is the future of are front 7, he has alot of heart and alot of talent, and he is a monster.
he also reminds me of a mixture between JT and ZT

Back
Top Bottom