Who should we NOT draft.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should we NOT draft..

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
Who would be a bad pick for us in the first couple of rounds ??? Please dont include the obvious Markus Vick...that has be Re-hashed to death already.

Vince Young(unless he drops to 16 which he wont), and i think an offensive lineman, i am a firm believer of the first round is for skill players

Alex22 said:
Jay Cutler

I agree....he has talent...but he ain't special. I see very little difference between him and Croyle...and unless your willing to take Croyle in the first round....you shouldn't take Cutler there either.

zeke0123 said:
Who would be a bad pick for us in the first couple of rounds ??? Please dont include the obvious Markus Vick...that has be Re-hashed to death already.
We should not draft a RB,FB,K,P or a TE in the first 2 rounds......DE and DT could be the pick if the right guy is there for us.......You can make an argument for LB or DB on defence and on offence is clear QB is our most pressing need follow by o-line.....WR would have to be someone that's just too good to pass on but I don't see it in the 1st 2 rounds.In short....QB and O-line on offence and LB or DB on defence but if a D-lineman falls to us the is posible...I know you want names but that'd depend on who's there.

Ozzy rules!!

fishypete said:
I agree....he has talent...but he ain't special. I see very little difference between him and Croyle...and unless your willing to take Croyle in the first round....you shouldn't take Cutler there either.

My thoughts exactly

Cutler should be a second round guy IMO

Vince Young - he's not an NFL QB, maybe a WR

Jimmy Williams - not a huge fan, plays slow & didn't step up to his best competition this year

LenDale White/DeAngelo Williams/Laurence Maroney - no need for a RB

Alex22 said:
My thoughts exactly

You don't have eye for talent, this kid is the real deal, if Miami draft Omar Jacobs in the first 2 rounds i shoot myself.

Alex22 said:
My thoughts exactly

so you wouldnt draft cutler in the 2nd round?

and the 1 guy i wouldnt want in the first couple rounds would be Nick Mangold or Kamerion Wimbley

fishypete said:

I agree. Cutler is not a first round guy and I see some differences in Croyle and Cutler, But they are both about the same. Croyle can always sit a year and hit the weights hard and improve that.
Bad picks ( Maybe not saying they will be bad, But not at that certian position )

Nappy Roots said:
so you wouldnt draft cutler in the 2nd round?

and the 1 guy i wouldnt want in the first couple rounds would be Nick Mangold or Kamerion Wimbley

Why not Nick Mangold in the second? He was the best center in the Senior Bowl and did a very good job. I did not whatch him during the season tho. I have heard and read that he was the best Center all year tho.
Kamerin Wimbley I can understand, But the only good thing about him is he is very Raw and has a great chance of getting better.

Skeet84 said:
I agree. Cutler is not a first round guy and I see some differences in Croyle and Cutler, But they are both about the same. Croyle can always sit a year and hit the weights hard and improve that.
Bad picks ( Maybe not saying they will be bad, But not at that certian position )

how exactly is cutler and croyle the same?

Nappy Roots said:
how exactly is cutler and croyle the same?

When I said they were about the same I meant talent wise. Brodie Croyle is a Good QB. His biggest problem is his Injury history.

Back
Top Bottom