Who should we NOT draft.. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should we NOT draft..

Finfanforever said:
Yeah,

He's overrated alright, that's whay scouts (including Saban and Mueller) were swarming around him during the week like stink-on-crap!:sidelol:
MiamiHitman...you MISSED on this opinion!

That swarming that you are talking about .... it's called scouting. That's what scouts do. And they do it with all players, not just Jay Cutler. I guess you think all these scouts went to the senior bowl just to check out Jay Cutler. :shakeno:

MiamiHitman said:
That swarming that you are talking about .... it's called scouting. That's what scouts do. And they do it with all players, not just Jay Cutler. I guess you think all these scouts went to the senior bowl just to check out Jay Cutler. :shakeno:

No KIDDING! Gee when you eat a bad meal do you go back for seconds? NO! Yet Saban and Mueller watched this kid A LOT! That doesn't mean he's #1 on their draft board...NOBODY knows that, but they sure didn't hang around him because they dis-liked him either. Arn't you being a bit shallow here? :shakeno:

MiamiHitman said:
Yes, I have seen him play, actually. About 4 or 5 times in the 2005 season. My brother loves to bet on college football, so every saturday is a college football marathon on the big screen in our living room.

Anyway, off the top of my head .... Mississippi, Georgia, LSU. I saw him play a few other games too, but I didn't sit through the entire games.

Anyway, from what I saw, he he doesn't have much poise in the pocket, has happy feet, and is always throwing off-balance for no apparent reason. Kinda odd to see, to be honest with you.

I just don't understand the lovefest that everyone has for him. It's all hype. It kinda reminds me of when Kyle Boller started shooting up everyone's draft boards. You wanna know what started the hype for Boller? .... it was a home-made video of Boller throwing a football through the goalposts while down on a knee at the 50-yard line.

I just have this feeling that Cutler is another Kyle Boller. So I am not sold on Cutler like all the other maniacs on this board.

Maniacs? :confused: Okay.

And no its not all hype, not for the people that have been talking about him since October before the bandwagon started rolling.

Finfanforever said:
No KIDDING! Gee when you eat a bad meal do you go back for seconds? NO! Yet Saban and Mueller watched this kid A LOT! That doesn't mean he's #1 on their draft board...NOBODY knows that, but they sure didn't hang around him because they dis-liked him either. Arn't you being a bit shallow here? :shakeno:

Saban is at the senior bowl evaluating players, so they watched a whole bunch of players A LOT. Cutler has a lot of hype. Of course they are going to look into it. And do you really think Saban will leak any info to anyone?

You just aren't making any sense.

MiamiHitman said:
Saban is at the senior bowl evaluating players, so they watched a whole bunch of players A LOT. Cutler has a lot of hype. Of course they are going to look into it. And do you really think Saban will leak any info to anyone?

He's referring to the fact that Saban and Mueller had dinner with Cutler, which is alittle hard for them to hide being out in public.

SpeedRush99 said:
He's referring to the fact that Saban and Mueller had dinner with Cutler, which is alittle hard for them to hide being out in public.

That in itself could be a smokescreen that Saban is putting up. Let's not forget what happened with that WR (his name escapes me at the moment) Saban didn't draft when he took Ronnie Brown instead. That guy is still pissed at Saban.

MiamiHitman said:
That in itself could be a smokescreen that Saban is putting up. Let's not forget what happened with that WR (his name escapes me at the moment) Saban didn't draft when he took Ronnie Brown instead. That guy is still pissed at Saban.

Very possible

Braylon Edwards

SpeedRush99 said:
Very possible

Braylon Edwards

Ah yes, Braylon Edwards. Thank you. It was starting to drive me crazy, and I was about to start digging up last years draft to get his name.

SpeedRush99 said:

They did that because of the hype. Saban and Mueller really doen't like the kid at all. Fishypete, Alex22, Miamihitman all told St. Nick that the kid is an overhyped piece of crap. So Nick decided to get out the cigar and make a smokescreen. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

MiamiHitman said:

You aren't either. As of matter of fact you are worse because you can't recognize talent. Cutler may not merit a top 10 pick but he belongs in the top 3 QB's in this draft...PERIOD!

Back
Top Bottom