Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year?

Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving?

• Randy Moss

Votes: 34 20.1%
  • Donte Stallworth

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Laurence Mauroney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lee Evans

Votes: 87 51.5%
  • Marshawn Lynch

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • Marty Booker

• Ronnie Brown

• Laverneous Coles

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Jericho Cotchery

• Leon Washington

• David Martin

• Ben Watson

• Other- Please Specify!

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

jp2lee783

Starter
Reaction score
Who is going to lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year?

Off hand I would say Lee Evans but Moss is a possibility.

I went with Lee Evans, The Pat's will have to spread the wealth with all those receivers.

Who put chambers...thats really likely to happen(NOT)

easily Lee Evans, Brady is so good at spreading it around, and Evans is so fast, plus JP has noone else to throw to

i picked up evans in a few fantasy leagues...kills me to have a bill on my team, but cant play fantasy with heart

I hope no-one picks Ronnie Brown :lol:

Cause if he wins this either he had an amazing record breaking season or we went back to 1969 and played a season.

My guess is Evans followed by Stallworth if he gets healthy. I wouldn't sleep on Chambers but I wouldnt vote for him either.

I agree, Evans is most likely, even though Green, Pennington and Brady will probably have more passing yards than Lossman. Even with all the new WR talent the Pats have, Brady loves to spread the ball around. Green did as well in KC. Coles will probably be up there, but Cotchery had a pretty good season last year and should show up even more this year.

Randy Moss.

Tom Brady may "spread it around", but he was "spreading it around" to receivers like Troy Brown and Deion Branch, not too much on the skill set of a Moss. It's likely Randy's swan song will occur in New England, and unfortunately for our mediocre pass defense, he will have a big year.

Back
Top Bottom