Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year?

Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving?

• Randy Moss

Votes: 34 20.1%
  • Donte Stallworth

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Laurence Mauroney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lee Evans

Votes: 87 51.5%
  • Marshawn Lynch

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • Marty Booker

• Ronnie Brown

• Laverneous Coles

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Jericho Cotchery

• Leon Washington

• David Martin

• Ben Watson

• Other- Please Specify!

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Probaly Lee Evans because Buffalo has no one else, they will throw him the ball like 20 times a game, they have like no other WRs. Where the Jets have Coles and Cotchery, the Pats have Moss and Stallworth, and the Dolphins have Chambers, Booker, Ginn.

Who would vote for Wes Welker?

Have you ever herd Patriots fans talk about Welker? They think he's the second coming of Tommy McDonald.

madisonfan90 said:
It just amazes me that people on here no so little about Buffalo.

Absolutely no offense to you, but I think it's impossible to be a passionate Dolphins fan that supports the Bills.

Absolutely no offense to you, but I think it's impossible to be a passionate Dolphins fan that supports the Bills.

I actually know a few myself. :wink:

I support the Dolphins in the way that I want the classic battles back between our teams. I want both teams to be good, to be just like the old days.

I support the Dolphins in the way that I want the classic battles back between our teams. I want both teams to be good, to be just like the old days.

I'd like to see that too. However, I'd like to see us come out on top a few more times in the AFC playoffs. Well, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills settle for utter futility the next 60 years...:wink:

I'd like to see that too. However, I'd like to see us come out on top a few more times in the AFC playoffs. Well, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills settle for utter futility the next 60 years...:wink:

I guess my brotherly gesture isn't shared fully by Phin fans.

:lol:

haha why does randy moss have so many votes....he's not even the best receiver on his team how could he possibly be the best receiver in the AFC East...it will probly be Lee evans as he is the dominant reciver on the bills. this isnt a knock on the bills depth at wideout. but evans will always be getting the ball in buffalo and i wouldnt be surprised if he led the league let alone the AFC East....though i'm a jets fan so i also think coles could be up there haha

Yeah rivalries are always better when playoff births are on the line. But it's also exciting when one team is trying to get in the playoffs while the other is a cellur dweller but you still know it's going to be a tight game.

With that said, I agree with rdhustler except that instead of 60 years of futility for the Bills, let's go with 600. :wink::lol:

Back
Top Bottom