Who with Drake in our RB corp next year ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who with Drake in our RB corp next year ?

So many talented RB's in this year's draft. No one's even mentioned that kid Hart from Stanford or the Oregon State dude...

So much speed, don't know about any power backs.

Nick Chubb. Ajayi couldn't even listen to his coaches. He had to go
That's the RB that I could see us drafting if he's still available in round 3 like the mocks are suggesting. Kid is very talented when healthy.

I’m not a fan of chubb he is a big Back that runs like a scat back that doesn’t have the speed of a scat back and has little power for being so big.

He'll be 2+ years removed from acl injury. Pre-injury dating back to his freshman, and partial sophomore seasons he had the speed and power you're alluding too.

Imho once he returned; at times he seemed cautious, tentative, and unsure confidently. I think he's gained his confidence back and will be as close if not close to the Nick Chubb of old.

I have a feeling we will take one of the Georgia Backs but I would love to draft USF's D'Earnest Johnson. He was grossly misused this year and is probably the best or if not one of the best receiving out of the back field and he could be had in the mid to late rounds. Giving us time to fill out the LB OL TE needs we have first.

Would like a FB with Drake and #2

Sony Michel best back not named Barkley

Back
Top Bottom