Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

with multiple chances to score more points, but is the main reason they couldn't score in the 4th, with the INT in the endzone and not being able to get into FG range.

with multiple chances to score more points, but is the main reason they couldn't score in the 4th, with the INT in the endzone and not being able to get into FG range.

had essentially a dropped TD(when WR couldn't get foot down), had another TD called back. On the last drive had multiple drops. He had that offense moving, now let's see what he can do w/ a full game and beyond.

So many excuses for the QB. I find it hilarious that you can do that, but then blame other QB's for just not getting it done.

And we already know what Sanchez can do with a full game. He can lead a playoff team out of the playoffs, ie last season.

So many excuses for the QB. I find it hilarious that you can do that, but then blame other QB's for just not getting it done.

And we already know what Sanchez can do with a full game. He can lead a playoff team out of the playoffs, ie last season.

Mark gets his share of the blame, he made a poor decision on the INT but he was cold off the bench late in that game and the O started moving the ball again.

He didn't lead the team out of the playoffs, the D led them out of the playoffs. He gave them a chance. 2 biggest game w/ regards to making the playoffs mark led his O to 26 PPG, 2 biggest for Ryan 2 years ago? 4 PPG, 2 biggest last for Ryan? 13 PPG.

oh, so now lets blame the defense for sanchez, but not the defense for allowing over 32 points a game THE LAST SIX games of the year in miami

oh, so now lets blame the defense for sanchez, but not the defense for allowing over 32 points a game THE LAST SIX games of the year in miami

at what point did I absolve your D of blame last year? your D stunk the 2nd half but did that mean Ryan should lead his O to only 13 PPG in the 2 biggest games of the season?
and 2 years ago your D was very good, they tried all they could to carry you to the playoffs but 7 pts total the last 2 weeks wouldn't allow it to happen. 26 PPG at least gives your team a chance, right?

nowhere did I say you absolved them, but you put the majority blame on the QB....unless it's Sanchez. See the irony?

I was afraid of Sanchez getting in the game because there was a stat they showed that his last comeback drive was against the Dolphins when he played with the Jets.

nowhere did I say you absolved them, but you put the majority blame on the QB....unless it's Sanchez. See the irony?

that's not true. the situations are very different. I look at each situation individually, I never b;lamed Ryan for his D sucking the 2nd half of last year but that doesn't mean he doesn't have to show up in the biggest games.

From an NFL.com story about Sanchez playing for an injured Bradford:

The benching of Nick Foles in St. Louis and Sam Bradford's health problems have framed the Rams/Eagles offseason deal as the ultimate lose-lose situation -- and if things don't change from here, that's fair. It's also now fair to ask if Philly might wind up being better off with Mark Sanchez in there, ugly as it might have looked down the stretch against Miami. And that's the question I asked one rival NFC exec this week, eliciting this answer: "If they just use the zone-read and run the ball, yes. Otherwise, he'll throw the ball to the other team in crucial situations."

LOL

From an NFL.com story about Sanchez playing for an injured Bradford:

LOL

yes, b/c he has done that so many times throughout his career.

Philly is in a much better spot now than w/ Bradford. if marks started last week they easily win.

Back
Top Bottom