Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

if Austin keeps running he has a TD

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

it's mark's fault they allowed a 200 yd rusher and couldn't stop jameis Winston? he's supposed to play defense too?

You said they were better off with Sanchez at QB. So far after one game you were wrong. When Philly finishes 6-10 you'll have more excuses for why Sanchez wasn't at fault for the season ending the way it did.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

He didn't have any big moments to step up in. He brought them w/in a TD late 1st half and the D allows a TD to extend it to 14, then 1st drive of 2nd half D allows another TD and it's a 21 pt game. did Mark play well? I assume he did not but it's hard to win when you allow 230+ rush yds to a RB and almost 300 pass yds to the QB while allowing 45 pts. hard to blame mark but I am sure he could have done more to at least keep it closer.

So you're saying the QB needs the whole team to play well in order to win? Yet Tannehill is supposed to overcome a horrific OL and Lazor not running the ball despite Miller averaging 5.0 yards a carry this year?

Well of course. This is what you do.

You said they were better off with Sanchez at QB. So far after one game you were wrong. When Philly finishes 6-10 you'll have more excuses for why Sanchez wasn't at fault for the season ending the way it did.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

So you're saying the QB needs the whole team to play well in order to win? Yet Tannehill is supposed to overcome a horrific OL and Lazor not running the ball despite Miller averaging 5.0 yards a carry this year?

Well of course. This is what you do.

where have I ever said Ryan needs to do it on his own? Philly is better w/ sanchez at QB than Bradford.

where have I ever said Ryan needs to do it on his own? Philly is better w/ sanchez at QB than Bradford.

You constantly battered him for not leading the team to victory despite the team's limitations across the board. Philly is better with Sanchez at 0-1 so far. We'll see how the last 6 games play out.

You constantly battered him for not leading the team to victory despite the team's limitations across the board. Philly is better with Sanchez at 0-1 so far. We'll see how the last 6 games play out.

I didn't batter him, I simply discussed him realistically. He was always overrated by some on here and I discussed him properly. Whatever mark does or doesn't do in Philly won't take way what he did for my team.

I didn't batter him, I simply discussed him realistically. He was always overrated by some on here and I discussed him properly. Whatever mark does or doesn't do in Philly won't take way what he did for my team.

Realistically according to you, is not the same thing as true reality, not in the evaluation of Ryan, and definitely not in the evaluation of Mark.

The only realism I saw yesterday was both QBs not willing their teams to win. You said Philly is better off with Sanchez at QB. So far they aren't. We will discuss this week by week.

The only realism I saw yesterday was both QBs not willing their teams to win. You said Philly is better off with Sanchez at QB. So far they aren't. We will discuss this week by week.

they would have more wins than they have now but not much any QB could have done yesterday.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Realistically according to you, is not the same thing as true reality, not in the evaluation of Ryan, and definitely not in the evaluation of Mark.

realistic on both as painful as that may be for you.

Come on...those 3 ints weren't Buttfumbles fault!

Use your eyes...Philly was much better yesterday.

Sadly we are all (me included) reduced to extracted joy out of this season by laughing at Sanchez and watching junc spin so much that he gets dizzy and pukes.

Complete bull****. I guarantee you thought they'd handle Tampa Bay easily yesterday.

I thought they would win, I didn't think it would be easy but I expected them to win.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Sadly we are all (me included) reduced to extracted joy out of this season by laughing at Sanchez and watching junc spin so much that he gets dizzy and pukes.

which is similar to you w/ Ryan except he doesn't have any success in this league unlike sanchez.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Come on...those 3 ints weren't Buttfumbles fault!

Use your eyes...Philly was much better yesterday.

Ryan threw a pick 6 w/ the score tied, mark threw a pick 6 down 21 late. Not all INts are created equal.

:lol: As if that's better. If a pick 6 was to occur, you'd want it to happen when the game is in reach, not the opposite.

I don't care what happens in garbage time. 2 of his picks came in garbage time, it means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom