Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

The gift that keeps on giving.

18zccrb69aqjcgif-1.gif

First off he is joking but he could be serious. the best QB on the field yesterday was Sanchez though he wasn't great. he did elevate that team, gave them energy and gave them a chance.

I'll give you the energy part, Sanchez looked like a field general out there before the snap, especially compared to Bradford. Then again. his running back was rolling his eyes on the option screw-ups - that was telling to me. In the end, he threw his signature hope crushing INT to solidify his legacy.

it's still funny to this day....Damn those green Jerseys!

18zccrb69aqjcgif-1.gif

lolphinz0-1.gif

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I'll give you the energy part, Sanchez looked like a field general out there before the snap, especially compared to Bradford. Then again. his running back was rolling his eyes on the option screw-ups - that was telling to me. In the end, he threw his signature hope crushing INT to solidify his legacy.

it's still funny to this day....Damn those green Jerseys!

I ask again, how many late game, crushing, INTs has he thrown? it's pretty rare. he gave Philly a chance, the INT wasn't all about him though he threw to a guy he shouldn't have trusted.

Just watching the game, Sanchez threw the ball down the field better than RT or Bradford yesterday.

so what? is that all that matters in quarterbacking? throwing the ball down the field?

he didn't outplay tannehill. his decision on that interception was classic sanchez. dumb, but hell his energy was amazing :lol:

what game were you watching? as soon as Sanchez came on he brought energy to that lifeless offense that had sputtered since the beginning of the game. He threw a strike to Austin who couldn't get his feet in(Austin would kill this team), he then threw another TD and it was called back. On the INT Austin didn't even look for the ball and stopped his route then on the final drive Austin is wide open and Sanchez makes a great decision and pass and Aiston just keeps running.

Mark played fine, he'll get blamed but he instantly brought energy to that O and gave his team a chance. Bradford kept Miami and in(and the Miami D which won the game for you), your QB wasn't good again and you are going to bash a backup that came in late and started moving the ball up and down the field?

w/ all this said I give your team a ton of credit and the coach a ton of credit. Miami quit early in the season and they were presented w/ another opportunity to quit which I thought they would but your HC rallied this team. VERY impressive by him and your team.

Except for the crunch time INT and the fact he could only lead his offense to 3 points.

lolphinz0-1.gif

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I ask again, how many late game, crushing, INTs has he thrown? it's pretty rare. he gave Philly a chance, the INT wasn't all about him though he threw to a guy he shouldn't have trusted.

Yea bc a miscommunication is the same thing lol

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Billy turner told pouncey to snap the ball. Problem was Tannehill never told turner lol

so what? is that all that matters in quarterbacking? throwing the ball down the field?

he didn't outplay tannehill. his decision on that interception was classic sanchez. dumb, but hell his energy was amazing :lol:

it wasn't the best decision considering who he was throwing to but why would the CS put him in that position having not played since last season and never having played w/ Austin?

Mark looked better in limited time than any other QB on that field yesterday. we'll see going forward what he can do.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Yea bc a miscommunication is the same thing lol

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Billy turner told pouncey to snap the ball. Problem was Tannehill never told turner lol

every player on offense moved except Ryan.

whose fault was last week's safety? how about yesterdays?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Except for the crunch time INT and the fact he could only lead his offense to 3 points.

he only had a few possessions, the first one was derailed by a penalty that set up a 3rd and long(after having led them to a 1st down on a previous 3rd and long).

Bradford was killing Philly most of the game and ultimately it was Austin who cost them the game.

I missed the bills game so idk. They seem to have communication issues on the road that is pretty clear. Yesterday i think he was blind sided. The rush came way too quickly.

How about the dime he threw to Stills. That's my QB

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Tannehill can throw deep i think that's pretty clear

how many times has he turned it over w/ the game on the line? not many. and that was more on the WR than the QB, Austin killed them. he has had TO issues obviously and he always will but he's always been a guy that has come through late more often than not and he was well on his way but he needs guys to catch the ball.

Sanchez came in and gave Philly a chance. Philly's last offensive point was w/ about 5 mins to go in the 1st qtr. they had 7 empty possessions after that before mark came in. Mark's 1st possession was marred by a penalty but possession #2 he drove them right down the field trailing by 4 and threw 2 balls that should have been TDs. One to Austin who couldn't get his 2nd foot down and one to Ertz for a TD that they called back. they pulled w/in 1, 2 possessions later he has them on the verge of a TD and the WR stops running and makes no attempt at the ball. Picked off. Philly gets the ball back and perfect throw to Austin and Austin doesn't look, perfect throw to Murray and Murray drops it but clearly it was mark's fault for bringing down that juggernaut of an O.

:ponder::rolleyes:

Yeaaaa... All I can think about is how the jets gave him a huge contract that was the worst decision ever and are still ahead of us, even with a first year coach.

What's the excuse for Mark killing their running game by tripping his RB lol

I can't give you a number, certainly could be an over exaggerated reputation, see Romo. As for throwing to wrong guy....we saw a lot of that yesterday from the eagles...must have been at least three passes where the receiver was not even looking. I personally think this is a side effect of the hurry up. Yeah it catches the defense off guard, and the receivers too apparently....the other possibility being Sanchez throwing well before the route calls for it.

That because the line didn't play well, not to mention the WR and the dropped passes and the inability to get their feet down...that WR fights for the ball Jones doesn't get the INT...Sanchez can't do everything...

:lol: Really nobody expects Sanchez to do everything, ever fan of the team he plays for just want to see the day he does something...well, something that does not become a highlight for what not to do...

[video=youtube;xNtDh2pkOsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNtDh2pkOsI[/video]

There is an awful lot crowing about fantasy stats in this thread. :ponder:

3 points in 1 1/2 quarters vs 16 (should have been 19) points in 2 1/2 quarters. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Back
Top Bottom