Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

I missed the bills game so idk. They seem to have communication issues on the road that is pretty clear. Yesterday i think he was blind sided. The rush came way too quickly.

How about the dime he threw to Stills. That's my QB

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Tannehill can throw deep i think that's pretty clear

ahh communication issues on the road:lol:

he threw a nice pass! wow! what about the rest of the game?

yeah, he's an excellent deep passer:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

There is an awful lot crowing about fantasy stats in this thread. :ponder:

3 points in 1 1/2 quarters vs 16 (should have been 19) points in 2 1/2 quarters. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Bradford was ineffective most of the game and couldn't move Philly at all. Sanchez came in and moved the ball, should have had multiple TDs. things happen. Philly is in great shape at QB w/ Bradford out. mark starts that game and Philly wins going away yesterday. Bradford is a statue, did you see how many plays mark kept alive and made after eluding the rush?

from the missed FG until Bradford got hurt Philly's possessions went like this:

5 plays 17 yds, blocked punt
3 plays -17 yds, punt
7 plays 21 yds, punt
2 plays 23 yds(INT was wiped out on penalty), half
6 plays 42 yds, punt
4 plays 22 yds, punt
2 plays -5 yds Bradford hurt. Sanchez comes in 3rd and 15 and Philly converts.

5 plays 14 yds, punt
15 plays, 61 yds, FG
5 plays 22 yds, punt
6 plays 41 yds, punt
6 plays, 21 yds, downs

103 yds for Bradford led Eagles on 7 drives, 159 yds w/ Sanchez on 5 drives but nah Sanchez didn't bring anything. it was all his fault they couldn't score in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs when he wasn't in.

Yea, very little difference other then with Bradford they scored more points, but yea, little difference.

please take a moment to realize who you're defending in this thread.

sanchez looked like sanchez, and that decision he made to throw that ball was not the coaching staff's fault. it was his fault. it was a stupid decision for a number of reasons. take your pick, down by 1, limited time remaining, second down, chip shot field goal range....your obsession with sanchez is a joke.

I thought my season was over but the pats won. Dolphins are done just don't want NE to go unbeaten. Once they lose my season is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do they ALWAYS get so ****ing lucky!? It's insane. They should've lost at least 3 times. I don't understand it.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Bradford was ineffective most of the game and couldn't move Philly at all. Sanchez came in and moved the ball, should have had multiple TDs. things happen. Philly is in great shape at QB w/ Bradford out. mark starts that game and Philly wins going away yesterday. Bradford is a statue, did you see how many plays mark kept alive and made after eluding the rush?
Idk what you watched i saw good passes all over the place. Yes 1 ball was tipped and we got a lucky TD. But otherwise Tannehill had a good game. Maybe if Stills catches that beautiful pass the game isn't so close. Fact is we won and Tannehill was good

All Sanchez had to do was get into field goal range with almost 2 minutes to go. He failed. Like he's failed most of his NFL career, and why he's a backup, unless the starter gets hurt.

from the missed FG until Bradford got hurt Philly's possessions went like this:

5 plays 17 yds, blocked punt
3 plays -17 yds, punt
7 plays 21 yds, punt
2 plays 23 yds(INT was wiped out on penalty), half
6 plays 42 yds, punt
4 plays 22 yds, punt
2 plays -5 yds Bradford hurt. Sanchez comes in 3rd and 15 and Philly converts.

5 plays 14 yds, punt
15 plays, 61 yds, FG
5 plays 22 yds, punt
6 plays 41 yds, punt
6 plays, 21 yds, downs

103 yds for Bradford led Eagles on 7 drives, 159 yds w/ Sanchez on 5 drives but nah Sanchez didn't bring anything. it was all his fault they couldn't score in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs when he wasn't in.

Terrific. You attempt to use stats to help your cause yet you **** on all of us when we try and all you do is deny us. They still scored 3 pts after Bradford was out, energized by Sanchez and all.

I don't know what game some other people where watching, but Sanchez came off the bench and looked much better than either of the 2 QBs that started the game. Will be interesting to see how he plays if he gets the start next week.

The gall of you to say we don't know what we're watching and then you say Sanchez was better than Tannehill and Bradford. Bradford didn't have a horrible game before exiting. I mean Brent "Tom" Celek was more wide open than a hooker's snatch on some of those catches. Miami's LBs are ****.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

First off he is joking but he could be serious. the best QB on the field yesterday was Sanchez though he wasn't great. he did elevate that team, gave them energy and gave them a chance.

Tannehill gave them a chance too....and they won. But Sanchez was better clearly. That explains the loss.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Just watching the game, Sanchez threw the ball down the field better than RT or Bradford yesterday.

Why didn't they win then?

[/COLOR]

Junc - somebody told me once that a "Good retreat is better than a bad stand"......

You need to just take your medicine and move on. This too shall pass.....

He scored 16 of the 19 points. You seriously cannot be pointing to yardage over points. Really? Bradford had 1 TD and 0 INTs, Sanchez had the opposite.

You, of all people on this site, HAVE to stick with the actual outcome, especially in crunch time. You have stood by that argument again and again and again. Have some self respect man.

He scored 16 of the 19 points. You seriously cannot be pointing to yardage over points. Really? Bradford had 1 TD and 0 INTs, Sanchez had the opposite.

You, of all people on this site, HAVE to stick with the actual outcome, especially in crunch time. You have stood by that argument again and again and again. Have some self respect man.

You are the Dolphins version of Junc...

You are the Dolphins version of Junc...

How do you not get it? He is NOT going to be allowed to use the "things happen outside the QBs control" argument. Not on this site, EVER. He has forfeited that right 1000x over.

The Dolphins version of junc would be on gang green for 50,000 posts.

Back
Top Bottom