Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

yep, he dropped that perfect pass to Murray and didn't turn his head on the other good one to Austin. all mark's fault.

You mean the pass he threw BEHIND his wr on the last drive? I mean, it wasn't even in the vicinity. and last I checked, in that situation it's all 4 downs to get to the first or FG range. Sanchez didn't do enough to get the team in position to win. Had plenty of time. Sanchez failed big time.

yep, he dropped that perfect pass to Murray and didn't turn his head on the other good one to Austin. all mark's fault.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I didn't backtrack, he had a chance to win the game and didn't. that is a failure, my main issue is w/ those just blaming him.
So you can place blame on Tannehill when his guys drop passes, run wrong routes, or whiff on blocks. Bc the team didn't win. But mark is absolved. I see

you know, that one time he lead them down the field for 3 points, and then led them down field again, for an INT.

Isn't the point of QB'ing to get the team in position to/actually score? Sanchez had chances and couldn't succeed. The loss isn't completely on him, anyone who says otherwise is mistaken IMO.

But no, Sanchez didn't have the better game. It's impossible to have had the better game when he failed at the end to get into FG range and win.

In Mark's defense he did make a perfect throw Austin that hit him right in the numbers, it wasn't Mark's fault it was the numbers on Austin's back he hit.

Isn't the point of QB'ing to get the team in position to/actually score? Sanchez had chances and couldn't succeed. The loss isn't completely on him, anyone who says otherwise is mistaken IMO.

But no, Sanchez didn't have the better game. It's impossible to have had the better game when he failed at the end to get into FG range and win.

Not only failed at the end, but failed when they were inside the 5 or 10yd line, needing only a chip shot fg to go up by 2, and throws an INT.

When are you going to explain how he was the best yesterday?

It seemed like he made more good throws down the field in 1 qtr than the other 2 guys did all game combined. He came in and immediately sparked their offense. Just my opinion on what I was watching, doesn't mean I want him as my starting QB.

It seemed like he made more good throws down the field in 1 qtr than the other 2 guys did all game combined. He came in and immediately sparked their offense. Just my opinion on what I was watching, doesn't mean I want him as my starting QB.

Seemed like? My God, this is the analysis I was looking for? :lol:

T

Did you ever stop and think, that the receivers weren't looking because they were not the primary and or intended targets. That maybe their job was to clear out space for the intended receiver. What you're saying happen 3 to 4 times during Sanchez stent with different receivers,not just Austin.
i can't concentrate on anything you write due to your sig!

You mean the pass he threw BEHIND his wr on the last drive? I mean, it wasn't even in the vicinity. and last I checked, in that situation it's all 4 downs to get to the first or FG range. Sanchez didn't do enough to get the team in position to win. Had plenty of time. Sanchez failed big time.

the pass that had the WR been looking would have gone for big yardage.

Tannehill finishes with a QBR of 94.3 and won. Bradford's QBR was 118.1 and Sanchez's was 63. But it seemed like Sanchez made more good throws down field. That explains why in 2 less attempts than Bradford that Sanchez had 80 less yards passing.

Back
Top Bottom