2009-2011 playoff wins:

NYJ 4
NYG 4
GB 4
NO 4
Bal 3
NE 2
Pitt 2

I understand your jealousy of seeing a hated rival have success but try and be honest please.

Speak for yourself pal. I'm not jealous of anything the Jets have done. I'm jealous of the Patriots success. Pittsburgh's success. The NY Giants success. Contrary to what you may believe, I don't hate the Jets either. I just don't care for them.

I'm not so blind that I don't give credit where it's due.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Which team in that list is the only team to not make the playoffs in 2011? Lol!!

Which team in that list is the only team that hasn't gotten to a Super Bowl in 43 years either?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

The Dolphins had a horrible start for multiple reasons but it doesn't matter how you start it matters how you finish.

I disagree with this. Of course it matters how you start. The Dolphins starting 0-7 ****ed them the entire year. Finishing 6-3 didn't do anything except give them a slightly later draft pick throughout the draft.

The Dolphins had a horrible start for multiple reasons but it doesn't matter how you start it matters how you finish. You could tell both teams were real close by how they played the games. The Dolphins played the Cowboys, Patriots, Broncos, Giants and Eagles tougher then the Jets did. The Jets are an average 8-8 team. The Dolphins are an average 7-9 team. I don't know what each team will be in 2012 but they are pretty much starting on equal footing.

Which team in that list is the only team to not make the playoffs in 2011? Lol!!

It's how you finish if you finish winning meaningful games but Miami didn't play one of those. The gap is wider than the 2 games last year.

The Jets beat Dallas, Miami lost
the jets lost 2 games where they had chances in the 4th qtr to NE, Miami got blown out once and played one close game where Miami led 17-0 and lost 27-24.
Both lost late to Den, Jets on short rest at den, Mia at home.
both lost close games to Giants
both blown out by Philly

How did you play those teams much tougher?

There's not a non dolphin fan alive that thinks the Dolphins are on equal footing w/ the Jets heading into 2012.

So what? NYG missed in 2009 AND 2010. Pitt msised in 2009

It's how you finish if you finish winning meaningful games but Miami didn't play one of those. The gap is wider than the 2 games last year.

The Jets beat Dallas, Miami lost

Tony Romo beat Dallas not the jest, Miami lost

the jets lost 2 games where they had chances in the 4th qtr to NE, Miami got blown out once and played one close game where Miami led 17-0 and lost 27-24.
Jest while still in it choked up a record of 4-5 with a scary +5 pt differential
Both lost late to Den, Jets on short rest at den, Mia at home.
that one's on Ds

both lost close games to Giants

:lol:yeah if you consider a 2 TD differential including being outscored by 22 points in the last 3 quarters vs losing by a FG after being ahead with 6 mins to go and a TD over the last 1/2 being "close" then of course you're right :up:
both blown out by Philly

How did you play those teams much tougher?
That's how if you don't have homer goggles clouding your vision

There's not a non dolphin fan alive that thinks the Dolphins are on equal footing w/ the Jets heading into 2012.

Then again, there's not a non jest fan who doesn't think that the Jest are closer to the Fins than they are to the Pats

So what? NYG missed in 2009 AND 2010. Pitt msised in 2009
NYJ has 1 legitimate winning season in 3 years.. statistically, especially factoring in the clubhouse implosions and the 4-5 finish, the likelihood is that they will suffer another non postseason year than actually earning one like they did in 2010

and then of course when you still stood a chance, even better than Rex thought they had when they lost to Atlanta at home in 09, you lost to an "inferior team"

2rhbh8o-1.jpg

The difference is I am objective, you guys can call me a homer for discussing the jets success but the facts back me up. You act like the Jets suck, make every excuse in the book when they win and pretend Miami is a top team every year.

The difference is I am objective, you guys can call me a homer for discussing the jets success but the facts back me up. You act like the Jets suck, make every excuse in the book when they win and pretend Miami is a top team every year.

I don't act like the Jets suck. Miami is not a top team either. You fail to realize it's possible that Dolphins fans can think the Jets aren't good. It has nothing to do with the Dolphins. One's team doesn't have to be better than the other's in order to talk ****.

I don't act like the Jets suck. Miami is not a top team either. You fail to realize it's possible that Dolphins fans can think the Jets aren't good. It has nothing to do with the Dolphins. One's team doesn't have to be better than the other's in order to talk ****.

That was in direct response to our resident homer/excuse maker Vaark.

2j4vtrb-1.jpg

"Both the jets and the Phins played the Giants close" (at least through one half) :)
"If we would have won that Giants game we probably would have made the playoffs" :) :)

queue up the expected next sally of Lastworditis OCD

Arrow_Down-1.png

It's easy to generalize us all into one group. I don't understand why people say the Jets suck. They don't. It's my view that they're a decent team. Have they been good enough to go all the way? No.

It's easy to generalize us all into one group. I don't understand why people say the Jets suck. They don't. It's my view that they're a decent team. Have they been good enough to go all the way? No.

I try not to, sometimes I do and I apologize for that.

Seriously, you do it with a lot of AFCE fans. Someone criticizes the Jets, and you bring up record if they re Bills/Dolphins fans, or playoff record if they are Patriots fans. It is quite difficult to have a legit conversation with you.

Back
Top Bottom