Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time?

JT is by far my fav. and the reason he is above Marino is that Dan really isn't a nice guy. But some less known ones would be Oranda Ogulla (sp) and Brian Cox because he was the man when I was a kid. Oh how he hated the BILLS!

I am surprised and sorry you feel that way about Dan. I, and several friends of mine have inadvertently run into Dan and his family on a few occasions in So. Fl. He has always been cordial and gracious to meet people as So. Fl Dolfans. I have never seen him NOT be nice, or be a gentleman.

Marino #1

Then Nat Moore, Don Strock, AJ Duhe, Bryan Cox, Bob Griese

brian cox, louis oliver, richmond webb, keith sims, mark duper, mark clayton, jim jenson

dan marino the most, then zach thomas, ricky, ronnie jason taylor (for current players) i like oj mcduffie, larry csonca, bob grieseand many more

Bowens and Gardner/Keith Byars,Keith Jackson,Ferral Edmunds,Irving Fryar,Richmond Webb,

The Dolphins have had plenty of fan favorites over the years. Just a little discussion letting everybody know who your favorite Dolphins player is or was. The obvious choices are going to be Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Jason Taylor, but let us know some of the others you grew up admiring...

In order:

1. Dan Marino
2. Zach Thomas
3. JT
4. Larry Csonka
5. Marks Brothers (Clayton and Duper)

Csonka - He could FALL forward for a 3 yard gain

Marino - No explanation needed

Ricky Williams - His personal life aside

Jake Scott - Athlete extraordinaire

Don Shula!!

I have to put a special mention in for Steve DeBerg. He took over after Dan's Achille tear and Scott Mitchell went down. The man was a freakin' warrior. He played his heart out for the Fins.

Oh how could I forget the famous #77 Duhe... as well as #93 Trace Armstrong (seeing him and JT voted to the probowl was nice) sad to see him go to the Raiders for that short time...and #23 Troy Vincent
Webb & Simms the best left tackle/left guard combo in franchise history

O.J. and Brian Cox were my favs for a LONG time, but gotta love ZT and JT. Sam Madison is also up there.

Back
Top Bottom