Why does everyone think the jets are so good? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone think the jets are so good?

Dolphanboy101

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate how people say the jets are close to the pats and are way ahead of us. In my eyes, pennington is no better than green, thomas jones is deffinitly not as good of a runner as Ronnie, Vilma is the only household name on their D. Its time for us to shut some people up.

their o-line is much better than ours, until proven otherwise

I hate how people say the jets are close to the pats and are way ahead of us. In my eyes, pennington is no better than green, thomas jones is deffinitly not as good of a runner as Ronnie, Vilma is the only household name on their D. Its time for us to shut some people up.
I agree with you completly.

Because they made the playoffs lastr year, albiet they had the easiest 5 remaing game schedule in the league

and he is only slightly above average at best

Thats going to change after this year when we kick their arse.

[mod] Circumventing the profanity filter is also not permitted[/mod]

I hate the jets as much as anyone else here does, but they were a better team than us last year. Aside from that they will almost always get more press than us because of the New York media. Having said that...
:monkeyr: JETS :monkeyl: :jetssuck:

Didn't they finish near last on both O and D? I don't get it either. I think they'll be one of the worst teams this year. Bottom 10.

their o-line is much better than ours, until proven otherwise

How so? I have read that Ferguson was a relative disappointment. He was an average LT. They are high on Mangold. Kendall is disgruntled, but his potential replacement is more questionable than anyone we have on our O-line. Their RG and RT are ok, nothing special.
I wouldn't exaggerate and say their line is MUCH better.

Back
Top Bottom