Why does everyone think the jets are so good? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone think the jets are so good?

Please....:rolleyes:....the New JERSEY Jets beat ONE team with a "winning record" during the 2006 season, and that team (New England) proved what a 'fluke' that was by beating them twice (once in regular season, and again in the playoffs) :err:
I posted this FACT on the Jets message board and was :banned: immediately!
Sorry, Jets fans...but no one takes your team 'seriously' :nono: Let us know when they actually beat somebody "good"! :wink:

:jetssuck:

Please....:rolleyes:....the New JERSEY Jets beat ONE team with a "winning record" during the 2006 season, and that team (New England) proved what a 'fluke' that was by beating them twice (once in regular season, and again in the playoffs) :err:
Sorry, Jets fans...but no one takes your team 'seriously' :nono: Let us know when they actually beat somebody "good"! :wink:

:0wned:

No one should take the Jets seriously, just keep focusing on the fact that the Dolphins haven't made the playoffs in 5 years and take that very seriously.

BZ

No one should take the Jets seriously, just keep focusing on the fact that the Dolphins haven't made the playoffs in 5 years and take that very seriously.

BZ
....and my favorite team (San Francisco) hasn't 'made' the post-season in four years :shakeno: I'm just saying...if THEY played the same schedule that the Jets had last year, they probably would've recieved a first-round bye! :wink:
....what a joke. :rolleyes:

....and my favorite team (San Francisco) hasn't 'made' the post-season in four years :shakeno: I'm just saying...if THEY played the same schedule that the Jets had last year, they probably would've recieved a first-round bye! :wink:

Uhuh... except for two years ago when the Dolphins had a cake schedule to end the season... they missed the playoffs.

Add a few more "ifs" to your season and you will be winning the Super Bowl, just like last year.

BZ

:topic: We're 'talkin' Jets here!
....the 2006 so-called playoff "contenders" who couldn't beat ONE SINGLE team with a "winning record" (NE went 2-3 against ya') :rolleyes: Gawd, the Browns even trounced New Jersey :D So when I saw a thread about how "good" the Jets are supposed to be, I thought i'd add a few FACTS to the discussion. :wink:

....plus, i'm still a little 'annoyed' about being kicked-off your message board following the first-round blowout that I correctly 'predicted'!:tantrum:

I dont get why you guys are talking like your teams are so much better, when you had the same opportunity to beat the same teams we beat. But you didnt. You can whine and complain about how the Jets arent as good, but the fact is they win, when our QB is healthy.The whole Jets organization is getting better, I am seeing a superbowl trophy soon being held high by the New York Jets!!

[mod] Personal attacks/smack not permitted. [/mod]

yeah jets definitely overachieved last year... statistically you look at them and they didn't seem very good, but they were opportunistic and took advantage of other teams mistakes... they also barely squeaked by with both their wins against us (damn you leon washington and mare)...

next year they are ours though! :ninja:

We were up 20-3 in the 4th of the 1st game, we had problems putting teams away early in the year but we controlled that game. the 2nd game was dictated by weather, it was a monsoon in the 1st half and no one could score.

We were up 20-3 in the 4th of the 1st game, we had problems putting teams away early in the year but we controlled that game. the 2nd game was dictated by weather, it was a monsoon in the 1st half and no one could score.

yeah but we had a chance to tie it at the end of the first game, but Mare missed, it was a long field goal, but oh well...

the second game against you guys i put a lot of blame on mularkey, ronnie was running wild yet we did not run 1 time on numerous 3rd and shorts and our 3rd down % was horrible, like 1-15 or something dumb... and of course that damn leon washington screen pass...

but it dont matter, this year we're dominating :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom