Why does everyone think the jets are so good? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone think the jets are so good?

Please....:rolleyes:....the New JERSEY Jets beat ONE team with a "winning record" during the 2006 season, and that team (New England) proved what a 'fluke' that was by beating them twice (once in regular season, and again in the playoffs) :err:
I posted this FACT on the Jets message board and was :banned: immediately!
Sorry, Jets fans...but no one takes your team 'seriously' :nono: Let us know when they actually beat somebody "good"! :wink:

:jetssuck:

Newsflash:

NE beat just 2 teams with a winning record....NYJ and Chicago...:rolleyes:

i guess people think the jets are good cuz they made the playoffs last year i dont see what makes them so different from us just cuz they got thomas jones and revis?? now they are allstar caliber team

You DO realize that the 2006 San Francisco 49ers defeated more "winning" (over.500) teams than your New Jersey Jets did? :eek2:

.....of course, so did the Cleveland Browns! :D

found this on utube some good jet smashing!​
[youtube]OvRBQy9RCSA[/youtube]​

You DO realize that the 2006 San Francisco 49ers defeated more "winning" (over.500) teams than your New Jersey Jets did? :eek2:

.....of course, so did the Cleveland Browns! :D

Yea, and the Phins beat the Bears last season. Lotta good it did them. Your team is as good as it's record indicates, not as good as the best team it beat.

Yep and I was in a 3 way with Kate and Elisha, oh wait that was a dream I had.

Its sad as hell that we keep saying next year this and next year that.

stay optomistic at least i havent heard one person say "well we sucked last year i give up"

The Jets aren't that good. They have a ok team with a tough schedule this year. Besides, teams that usually make a jump forward slide back the next year. I do think they are better than Miami, but they'll finish far behind NE this year. I'm guessing 8-8 at best for the Jets.

The Jets showed themselves in that playoff game in Foxboro last year when they quit once it started to get away from them.

When did the Pats play the Chargers in THE REGULAR SEASON?:rolleyes:
So the post-season 'doesn't matter' now?!?!? :confused2
....I guess it wouldn't when your 'heroes' who are supposed to be so "good" (as the title of this thread would indicate) get pummeled 37-16? :shakeno:

The only thing the Jets 'proved' last year is that they were capable of beating teams like the Raiders, Texans, Lions, and Bills.:clapping:
Does that really make them a "good team"? :dunno:

I think not......

So the post-season 'doesn't matter' now?!?!? :confused2
....I guess it wouldn't when your 'heroes' who are supposed to be so "good" (as the title of this thread would indicate) get pummeled 37-16? :shakeno:

The only thing the Jets 'proved' last year is that they were capable of beating teams like the Raiders, Texans, Lions, and Bills.:clapping:
Does that really make them a "good team"? :dunno:

I think not......

well they did beat the SB favorite Dolphins twice....:ninja:

Yeah, the 6-10 Miami Dolphins were also no match for the mighty Jets! :rolleyes:

......still NOT impressed! :nono:

stay optomistic at least i havent heard one person say "well we sucked last year i give up"

You're not much of a fan if you do say that.

Back
Top Bottom