Why is it there are so few Jets fans that frequent FinHeaven? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it there are so few Jets fans that frequent FinHeaven?

Maggot Brain

Trade Bait
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining about a lack of green presence, but it seems odd that the other division rivals are well represented here yet the Jets are not. The few that do pop in seem to be content to flame a bit twice a year during game weeks and that's about it. Any theories?

their team is the worst in the division so they cant come here...jk...i dont know..maybe their in the fairy dream world of them winning something

There already second class citizens in there own stadium. They don't want to be the same on a message board.

What are they gonna come in here and say? God...we really suck this year and by the looks of it we won't even be close to making the playoffs.:evil:

actually i could care less, if any jets fans are visit this board or not, its hard enough to talk trash over there at ganggreen.com during the season

I actually frequent Ganggreen.com. There are some decent fans there. The Mods do a good job.
Jet fans will show up in force as season nears, I assure you.

C'mon, that's easy. It wouldn't be 'heaven' with Jets fans here.

It is a weird phenomenon...the last board I frequented prior to FH, there were like, nothing but Jets fans hanging all around it constantly. Seems like FH is just too civil for the kinds of trolls that those Jet boards produce (not all Jets fans, the ones who haunt other teams' message boards just to antagonize).

Its a good point we've got plenty of bills fans, kinda weird how that works out one board has a bunch of haunting jets fans, another one gets haunted by a bunch of bills fans, and the pats fans just don't know how to operate computers...

ckparrothead said:
It is a weird phenomenon...the last board I frequented prior to FH, there were like, nothing but Jets fans hanging all around it constantly. Seems like FH is just too civil for the kinds of trolls that those Jet boards produce (not all Jets fans, the ones who haunt other teams' message boards just to antagonize).

Its a good point we've got plenty of bills fans, kinda weird how that works out one board has a bunch of haunting jets fans, another one gets haunted by a bunch of bills fans, and the pats fans just don't know how to operate computers...

What freaked me out about that board was the amount of broncos fans there were. I did not understand that at all.

Honestly do you think Jets fans are litterate? That would be shocking news. :roflmao:

I predict as the seasons approach and if Chad returns to the form of his rookie season they will come and make us well aware :goof:

Should they win a game against us this year you'll hear from them in force. Right now their mouths are still full chewing on all that crow that had to eat from last season.

Back
Top Bottom