Why is it there are so few Jets fans that frequent FinHeaven? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it there are so few Jets fans that frequent FinHeaven?

It's not the quantity it's the quality and I bring enough quality for all Jet fans :D

finzforever3000 said:
tough to have quality when ur 6-10 ouch!!! :roflmao: :cooldude:

Would you rather go 6-10 after losing half the team to injuries or have a good year of 10-6 and miss the playoffs :lol:

nyjunc said:
Would you rather go 6-10 after losing half the team to injuries or have a good year of 10-6 and miss the playoffs :lol:
ummm...lets see....10-6 and 6-10...i'll take the 10-6 and get ready for 04-05

finzforever3000 said:
ummm...lets see....10-6 and 6-10...i'll take the 10-6 and get ready for 04-05

Last year means nothing, we both start 0-0 and hopefully this year our star QB won't missed the 1st half of the season.

nyjunc said:
Last year means nothing, we both start 0-0 and hopefully this year our star QB won't missed the 1st half of the season.
ur right about that...but i think the jets will need a whole lot more than pennington to save that team...our "star" ( not)!! qb gets hurt every year...w'ell have to see...meanwhile lets get this thang on!!finzzzzzzzzzzzforever!! :evil:

Probably because Bills & Patriot fans are smack talking instigators

finzforever3000 said:
ur right about that...but i think the jets will need a whole lot more than pennington to save that team...our "star" ( not)!! qb gets hurt every year...w'ell have to see...meanwhile lets get this thang on!!finzzzzzzzzzzzforever!! :evil:

I believe just w/ good health we are better than last year but we also made alot of good moves in the offseason. A year ago we not only lost Chad but John Abraahm, Donnie Abraham, Chrebet & Josh Evans and others for most of the season. That's our QB, our best pass rusher, our best DT, our best CB and #2 WR. That's alot of important players. In the offseason we got Chad a big target in blossoming WR Justin McCareins, we revamped the LB corps by getting younger, faster and better and I think we improved the secondary. We'll compete and be a playoff caliber team, who knows how it ends but I think the division race will be fairly close.

I actually feel sorry for the Jet fans. They had one good year and made the playoffs. It was just enough to tease their fans. The Patriots are they team that deserve our true contempt. Jet fan sound off!

We've had a good run since '97 and had 2 very good years and 3 PO appearances and 2 division titles and unfortunately we were the AFC Faves in '99 then we lost Vinny and half the team to injuries- that's our luck, someday it will change.

nyjunc said:
I believe just w/ good health we are better than last year but we also made alot of good moves in the offseason. A year ago we not only lost Chad but John Abraahm, Donnie Abraham, Chrebet & Josh Evans and others for most of the season. That's our QB, our best pass rusher, our best DT, our best CB and #2 WR. That's alot of important players. In the offseason we got Chad a big target in blossoming WR Justin McCareins, we revamped the LB corps by getting younger, faster and better and I think we improved the secondary. We'll compete and be a playoff caliber team, who knows how it ends but I think the division race will be fairly close.
Im no jets analyzer..but your rb has alot of mileage...not so sure he has alot left in the tank hes a great guy i met him...once again we will see...it will take an awful lot to win in the afc east..and to make the playoffs...w'ell talk about playoffs by about week 9..jets have alot longer way to go than we do.will be able to tell alot more once the season starts.

I never doubt Curtis, everyone said the magic age was 30 and then you begin to go down hill and he ws 30 last year and had 1,300 yards plus we have a backup in lamont Jordan who was providing a nice 1-2 punch until he broke his hand. Curtis is definitely not Curtis '01 but he's still good enough to win w/.

nyjunc said:
We've had a good run since '97 and had 2 very good years and 3 PO appearances and 2 division titles and unfortunately we were the AFC Faves in '99 then we lost Vinny and half the team to injuries- that's our luck, someday it will change.
like you say last year means nothing at this point...and the years before that....lets play ball in 04'...will be real interesting...i think finz fans are more worried about the patsies now than any other team...weve had there number for so many years up until the last few...then they start winning sb's..our turn now hopefully :cooldude:

...i think finz fans are more worried about the patsies now than any other team.

They should be, we all should be worried about the Pats.

nyjunc said:
I never doubt Curtis, everyone said the magic age was 30 and then you begin to go down hill and he ws 30 last year and had 1,300 yards plus we have a backup in lamont Jordan who was providing a nice 1-2 punch until he broke his hand. Curtis is definitely not Curtis '01 but he's still good enough to win w/.
yep...well now its 04' and very soon w'ell get to see how much he actually has left...lets see if the jets can improve on 6-10..and the finz back get to the playoffs..time to get back on top..and face it you being a jets fan coming into our forum dont think w'ere gonna say nice things about the jets :yell: ...its every man for himself in our division...things should be fun just be prepared for anything. :D

Back
Top Bottom