Why is it there are so few Jets fans that frequent FinHeaven? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it there are so few Jets fans that frequent FinHeaven?

they are only here when their team has won at least 5 games in a row ag us.. so they ain't never comin back :D

Jets fans are too dumb to have the ability to use a computer. If they were smarter, then they wouldn't be Jets fans.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
What are they gonna come in here and say? God...we really suck this year and by the looks of it we won't even be close to making the playoffs.:evil:

The Bills fans here don't seem to mind... :roflmao:

iceblizzard69 said:
Jets fans are too dumb to have the ability to use a computer. If they were smarter, then they wouldn't be Jets fans.
some people are just born Jets fans... no reason to dis' them, just feel sorry for them. Not as sorry as I feel for Bosox fans (1969 v. 1918 ), but sorry nonetheless. Of course, if they wanted to fit in, they c/root for a more respectable tristate area team like the Jints and then we w/not care about them

dolfan4good said:
Should they win a game against us this year you'll hear from them in force. Right now their mouths are still full chewing on all that crow that had to eat from last season.
Thats it.Their only claim to fame these last few years was their win streak over their fins and I remember there were plenty of Yet fans on Fins boards.Now they dont have even have that any more:escape: .Its quite sad really.:cry: :boohoo: :sosad: .Victims of ...........:shark: .Oh well they can always turn to :drinker: memories of Joe.

It is sad for them, but the jest fans out here in Denver do always fall back to joe. One of the friends is even named blair thomas, now that was a cruel parent

i dunno, i would kinda like if there were more on the site, i mean we have the quasi-educated Patsie fans who come up once and awhile and those oh-so obnoxious bills fans.....i think some jests fans would be fun to debate with.

they have no leverage, no hope, no reason to talk.... at least in buffalo there is talent enough to make a run, so we cant really trash them like we coulda jest fan... i mean a fish with no teeth isnt gonna swim into a school of sharks..... i mean DOLPHINS!! cuz they know they'll be chewed up.... or actually dolphins ram themselves into things, but thats besides the point.... jets suck, and rarely do people ashamed of their team venture into other teams' territory. i mean when the heat were terrible i wouldnt go into knicks chat rooms and talk trash... cuz what am i gonna say ... "at least my teams in first place when i turn the paper upside down!" but now my friends.... im having a shaq attack..... ALL OVER KNICKS CHATROOMS!:evil: :evil: :evil:

ckparrothead said:
...and the pats fans just don't know how to operate computers...

Bite your tongue!

Pats fans are probably the most computer literate. :cooldude:

Dolphinizzle said:
The Bills fans here don't seem to mind... :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Could be because they would need would need SPF 15,000 sunblock in order to survive outside their cave.

Now, now boys. lets not pick on our poor AFC East rivals. I mean every year they get to fight to be the one who contends against Miami for the division title. One year one is up, another year the other is up. But they all have to go through Miami.

That makes us the king of the hill and they will always be gunning for us. Patsie Panzies are probably the most relaxed right now because they have all the Bling-bling. But give it another year or two and they will be recycling again like the others.

Its good to be King.

fin-atic said:
Now, now boys. lets not pick on our poor AFC East rivals. I mean every year they get to fight to be the one who contends against Miami for the division title. One year one is up, another year the other is up. But they all have to go through Miami.

That makes us the king of the hill and they will always be gunning for us. Patsie Panzies are probably the most relaxed right now because they have all the Bling-bling. But give it another year or two and they will be recycling again like the others.

Its good to be King.

Kings?? We've been more like the Court Jesters the last two years as far as I'm concerned...We've gotten to the front door only to have it slammed in our face in the end....The only Kings in the East right now are the Patsies....

Lets at least keep it real folks!!!

miamirick said:
Kings?? We've been more like the Court Jesters the last two years as far as I'm concerned...We've gotten to the front door only to have it slammed in our face in the end....The only Kings in the East right now are the Patsies....

Lets at least keep it real folks!!!

Dude, have some decaf. This thread is just to poke fun at the other rivals. Believe me, no one has been more outspoken about our recent shortcomings than I. However, over the past three decades the battle for the division is always Miami and whomever steps up next. Thats my point. So lighten up.

fin-atic said:
Now, now boys. lets not pick on our poor AFC East rivals.

Whos Picking on em? We're just stating the truth.

Back
Top Bottom