Why is nobody talking about Matt Moore? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is nobody talking about Matt Moore?

Funny how people want to act like RG3 has such a great cast. Yea its better than Phins but his season was amazing and I dont see any qb doing better than him with the weapons he had.

I mean cant we all agree that tannehill did fine lets not try to dismiss qb's that did much better. I dont think Tannehill would have did better than these guys in same situation, this is not saying tannehill will not be good
RGIII played very well but look at how dumbed down that system is. He is not going to last in the NFL unless they can turn him in to a guy that can operate within the pocket instead of taking off when there is pressure. Additionally, the read option they are running there, as well as Seattle, was effective but as the season wound down, defenses were learning to contain it.

All the rookies played exceptionally well but have different abilities, just as they have different talent around them.

There will be no QB competition this year but I hate the thought of Moore going to the Jets. With the lack of 1st round QB's this year Matt should get a good offer from somebody but I'm sad to see him leave.

If Moore goes to NYJ and beats us I'm going to bump this thread.

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?

:lol: Keep dreaming dude.

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?[/QUOTE

No one here has brought this up but you. And I'm sure if any team we play gets DKL and we lose you will bump this thread.

Funny how people want to act like RG3 has such a great cast. Yea its better than Phins but his season was amazing and I dont see any qb doing better than him with the weapons he had.

I mean cant we all agree that tannehill did fine lets not try to dismiss qb's that did much better. I dont think Tannehill would have did better than these guys in same situation, this is not saying tannehill will not be good
Not trying to take anything away from RG3 but it's really no comparison when you look at what he had compared to what Tannehill was working with.

5n0oxy-1.jpg

There will be no QB competition this year but I hate the thought of Moore going to the Jets. With the lack of 1st round QB's this year Matt should get a good offer from somebody but I'm sad to see him leave.
Initially I thought Moore would go there because I thought the Jets would eat Sanchez' contract and start over. Now, I doubt it. The Jets may call it a competition but looking at who they are looking at, Sanchez will be their starter. Moore is not going some place where he should obviously start but won't even get consideration at the start of the season.

Not trying to take anything away from RG3 but it's really no comparison when you look at what he had compared to what Tannehill was working with.

A very average Santanna Moss and Pierce Garcon is not exactly the marks bros. In fact he did not have one player who caught more than 48 passes too many want to act like any Qb could do what griffin could do.
How many rookie qb's have a 4 to 1 td to int ratio. Its not just a matter of talent around them.

Initially I thought Moore would go there because I thought the Jets would eat Sanchez' contract and start over. Now, I doubt it. The Jets may call it a competition but looking at who they are looking at, Sanchez will be their starter. Moore is not going some place where he should obviously start but won't even get consideration at the start of the season.

There is not a place in the nfl that Moore should be the obvious starter. He has never been able to hold a starting position for a whole season.
He deserves a shot but seriously what team would just hand him a damn starting job

there's no reason the backup qb should be a priority right now...miamis got bigger fish to fry than a backup qb that doesn't really fit the system...

there's no reason the backup qb should be a priority right now...miamis got bigger fish to fry than a backup qb that doesn't really fit the system...

Yeah guys, it is not like quarterback is important. Let's sign another offensive lineman.

There is not a place in the nfl that Moore should be the obvious starter. He has never been able to hold a starting position for a whole season.
He deserves a shot but seriously what team would just hand him a damn starting job
Moore is a better QB then Sanchez and would beat him out easily.

Yeah guys, it is not like quarterback is important. Let's sign another offensive lineman.

This regime has mishandled priority of qb but a starting olineman is till more important than a backup qb

Back
Top Bottom