Why is nobody talking about Matt Moore? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is nobody talking about Matt Moore?

The Dolphins are comfortable with Devlin as the back up.

A very average Santanna Moss and Pierce Garcon is not exactly the marks bros. In fact he did not have one player who caught more than 48 passes too many want to act like any Qb could do what griffin could do.
How many rookie qb's have a 4 to 1 td to int ratio. Its not just a matter of talent around them.
I'd take Moss and Garçon over Hartline and Bess any day of the week.

Yeah guys, it is not like quarterback is important. Let's sign another offensive lineman.

You should try reading comprehension yourself if you are going to give others grief for it. No where did hoops say QB isn't important at all. He's just stating that this team has more pressing needs than backup QB. Tannehill is our starter and has earned that job for now.

You should try reading comprehension yourself if you are going to give others grief for it. No where did hoops say QB isn't important at all. He's just stating that this team has more pressing needs than back QB. Tannehill is our starter and has earned that job for now.

If he was a 7th round draft pick, his body of work would not be good enough to justify handing him the starting job. Bottom line, you need to acknowledge you are handing him the job because he was a high 1st round draft pick and not become of his performance. And in the end, that is a really really bad reason to hand someone a starting job.

Stating that something is possible is not equal to rooting for its fruition. Try to have better reading comprehension.

reading comp is fine.. so is the ayeholic type of"look@me, I told you so" radar

What about Matt Moore? He's a backup QB who deserves a shot to start. Backup QB isn't really on my concerns list right now with holes and money to spend elsewhere

If he was a 7th round draft pick, his body of work would not be good enough to justify handing him the starting job. Bottom line, you need to acknowledge you are handing him the job because he was a high 1st round draft pick and not become of his performance. And in the end, that is a really really bad reason to hand someone a starting job.

If your a TOP 10 pick, this is the norm. Always has been. Where have you been? When teams invest such a high pick, they are saying, and have said, this is your team...for 3-5 years. Its the way of the league. You acting like it is something new and not understood, is shallow.

I didn't think Tannehill was worth the 8th pick. Too raw and not enough experience. But unlike most of the doubters, I gave the guy a chance. NO bashing. No I told you so's.
The reason I didn't do those things....I knew this team was hitched to him for 3-5 years, period. And he showed me enough last year, with limited weapons ... that he can succeed and play in this league at a high level. Last year was about development and growth. Sadly you and others, thought he should have been all world. But with his limited experience at the D1 level, setting such high expectations, is setting YOURSELF up for disappointment. Thats if you want him to succeed. But sadly, from your rants. I can only come away with, you don't.

As for Moore, his best bet would be to go to BUF.

what exactly was so bad about ryan tannehills performance that he didn't earn the job for 2013??? i'm all ears...

and you wouldn't sniff ryan tannehills physical tools anywhere in the 7th round in any draft...

This is the problem with losing teams. They refuse to have competition. No competition at the most important position on the field. Not to mention the guy you're handing the job to has been inferior to the guy you're letting go. Then you wonder why your team sucks.

That's pretty funny considering we've had QB competitions every single year for the past decade. Worked out quite well, eh?

Don't worry, your boy Matt will land with another team that is in need of a good transitional starter. He'll get his chance with a team that thinks it just needs a QB as the final piece. And then Tannehill will destroy that team within the next year or two if we face them.

Yes it is. It's not the 1990s anymore. 3 rookie QBs severely outplayed him THIS YEAR ALONE, including some drafted after him.

I like how you mention the fact that they had much much better teams around them.
Oh wait, you didnt.

If Moore goes to NYJ and beats us I'm going to bump this thread.

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?

LOL thats not gonna happen, because the Jets are complete garbage.

That's pretty funny considering we've had QB competitions every single year for the past decade. Worked out quite well, eh?

Lol no. Henne was handed the job plenty of times, off the top of my head.

Lol yes. If there wasn't a competition, it wouldn't have been "plenty of times" with constant talk of sitting him for Pennington (again), Matt Moore, and even Devlin at times of true desperation.

No, he wasn't. They brought back Chad Pennington and traded for Tyler Thigpen. It was pretty well known they didn't trust Chad after his first year of being a starting QB.

I think Matt Moore will be a Raider and he should be he is way better than Carson Palmer

Why we don't talk about Moore? He is a Career Back Up Hack Man. I would much rather discuss Starters Like Ryan Tannehill. Moore will not be Starting anywhere next Year. Average Dude.

Back
Top Bottom