why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl

if I was his agent I would not allow this insanity

WHY should he NOT play? Is he special or better than everyone else? I see Peyton Manning playing....does Samuel have a certain condition that prevents him from playing?

I am glad I have a brain

what is to be gained and what could be lost?

use your heads!, you guys would be awful agents

WHY should he NOT play? Is he special or better than everyone else? I see Peyton Manning playing....does Samuel have a certain condition that prevents him from playing?

why risk a freak injury when you are about to become the hisghest paid CB?

Phillip Rivers tore his ACL throwing a screen pass, anything can happen
why not let it happen after you have gotten paid?

lbmclean... not like his agent may of told him no.... its his overall choice. thats what i and others may be saying. i am pretty sure we have brains, don't need to get rude

he probably enjoys it like everyone else. Kellen Winslow delayed his knee surgery to play in the Pro Bowl. A lot of players enjoy the trip and cherish their moments there.

Who got hurt last year?

Anyway it's your job as a player to go if the fans vote you in, getting out just because it's a contract year makes a guy a real jerk. Players should care about more than just the money.

Drew Brees

the ProBowl is a joke

anyone care to answer this question?

probably not
ok i'll answer.
free vacation and a oppurtunity to win a sweet ride if you are mvp. we've seen guys get hurt changing a light bulb. one should not be afraid of leaving the house otherwise what type of life are you really living?

but i do think the pro bowl should be played at the begining of the season instead of after the superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom