why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl

im watchin. derek anderson blows

Yea the pro bowl is the best way to judge a QB. Dont hate because at 24 he is already a top level NFL qB while we have no clue what we have in our 26 year old Qb that could not beat out Cleo Lemon can do.

he risked a big payday for a free vacation? good choice

come March 1, I think he could pay his own way to anywhere in the world

3 weeks of not living vs throwing everything away? the choice is obvious(to smart people)
come march 1st he will be paying to go anywhere he wants. and as you say it's their choice.
it's been a rough long yr for alot of these guys and hawaii is absoulutely gorgeous. im sure if the probowl was held in say in canton, ohio nobody would show up.
on the other hand if i owned some of these guys houses i wouldn't need to go anywhere.

I think the problem is that you obviously value money more than I do. Personally I couldnt care whether I'm the richest man or the poorest man as long as I make a difference doing something, so I'd play.

Fans, coaches, and peers vote you in. Unless your hurt I think its an obligation and you should go.

and on another note, give our 26 year old a line like clevelands along with winslow and braylon edwards, and a healthy RB and lets see how things might change

Yea the pro bowl is the best way to judge a QB. Dont hate because at 24 he is already a top level NFL qB while we have no clue what we have in our 26 year old Qb that could not beat out Cleo Lemon can do.
thats funny how anderson has 1 decent season and now he is a top level QB. thats hilarious. i bet next year he will not do as good at all.

It's funny all good QB have top level lines, decent WR's and good RB.

and on another note, give our 26 year old a line like clevelands along with winslow and braylon edwards, and a healthy RB and lets see how things might change

I agree... give Beck a chance

thats funny how anderson has 1 decent season and now he is a top level QB. thats hilarious. i bet next year he will not do as good at all.

My comment as a top level Qb is that he is in the pro bowl. How many players did we have there? Name one Qb since marino that even played close to what Anderson did this year. Ronnie Brown had 4 great games and most on this board annoint him as a franchise back but of course thats ok because he is on our team.

So Cleveland all of a sudden has a great line. Maybe our line would be better if we drafted something besides projects and overrated players. Our receivers as a whole were better than Cleveland to begin the year and how did the opinion of Edwards change so much before he was overrated and a much lesser pick than Ronnie Brown and all of a sudden he is all world in your eyes.
Jamal Lewis was wahsed up on this board and all of a sudden he is a stud again. What happened to Cleveland pissing away the potential first pick in the draft but now they are so talented. Hypocrisy overboard.

It's funny all good QB have top level lines, decent WR's and good RB.

We always seem to have every excuse in the world for our players but other players only prosper because they are put in that situation. Of course Derek Anderson is a lesser prospect than Beck because he has been successful and is younger and plays elsewhere for the awesome Browns a year removed as the dumbest team in the league.

So Cleveland all of a sudden has a great line. Maybe our line would be better if we drafted something besides projects and overrated players. Our receivers as a whole were better than Cleveland to begin the year and how did the opinion of Edwards change so much before he was overrated and a much lesser pick than Ronnie Brown and all of a sudden he is all world in your eyes.
Jamal Lewis was wahsed up on this board and all of a sudden he is a stud again. What happened to Cleveland pissing away the potential first pick in the draft but now they are so talented. Hypocrisy overboard.

where are you getting this from? i never said cleveland had a great line. our recieving crew consisted of a washed up booker, a rookie, a second year guy with the drops and chambers. winslow, edwards, and jerevicious trump that easily. never said edwards is all world, but all pro is good enough. i also said healthy RB, not stud. whatever man

Back
Top Bottom