why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl

why risk a freak injury when you are about to become the hisghest paid CB?

Phillip Rivers tore his ACL throwing a screen pass, anything can happen
why not let it happen after you have gotten paid?

You could choke to death tonight eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or walk outside and be struck dead by lightning....life is too short to worry about these "what ifs." :lol:

:up:

Without the fans that voted him there he wouldn't be getting a paycheck. Sometimes you put aside the fact that there is a risk of injury in order to keep the people happy that make him fortunate enough to bring home that nice paycheck.
On top of that, It may be a joke, but it's still an all-star game. Other than the Super Bowl, it's what guys play for....to be the best, and apparently he's among the best. What kind of jack-off would say "i don't wanna take a risk of getting hurt so i'm not gonna play the pro bowl"...seriously?

You could choke to death tonight eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or walk outside and be struck dead by lightning....life is too short to worry about these "what ifs." :lol:

:up:

so you should increase the risk instead of mitigate it? dumb

I would roll myself up in bubble-wrap and lay in bed until my new contract was signed.

ok i'll answer.
free vacation and a oppurtunity to win a sweet ride if you are mvp. we've seen guys get hurt changing a light bulb. one should not be afraid of leaving the house otherwise what type of life are you really living?

he risked a big payday for a free vacation? good choice

come March 1, I think he could pay his own way to anywhere in the world

3 weeks of not living vs throwing everything away? the choice is obvious(to smart people)

Maybe he enjoys playing the game rather than his "next big paycheck". If he gets hurt then you can come say something. There are players that just love to play the game and no one has the right to tell them no.

[MERGED] The Official Pro Bowl Thread

Game getting ready to start. :woot:

Nice pass by Manning to Tony Gonzalez....where is everybody???

First couple plays looked like no one on D wanted to hit anyone :lol: They were fine just placing the guy on the ground.

Nice catch by Fitz for a TD.....looks like the defenders are kind of napping.

It usually take a little while for the defense to start "trying". I dunno why but every year it seems to be like this.

DUMB-Marcus Ware drops the ball on the kickoff. Why does Dallas have 13 Pro Bowlers? That's B.S.

I wish we would have drafted Antonio Cromartie....he gets picks and then knows how to run with it. Maybe we get his cousin Rogers-Cromartie?

Another TD by T.J Who'sYourmama. :lol:

Pro Bowl:

is anyone watching this???? i dont remember the last time i have watched it... probably since iwas in diapers. i loving this UCLA Washington college hoops game now, possible UPSET!!!

are any dolphins at the pro bowl anyways??? sorry to sound stupid on it, but i never follow anything of the pro bowl.

it's football, of course im watching it....it'll be a while b4 any footballs on so i havta take it in, even if it is the pro bowl...o well, its a pretty descent game so far.

sadly my last football to watch thrown is on Superbowl Sunday!!!

UCLA got upset... now is it Clemson's turn to upset UNC now???

Back
Top Bottom